Change my user name to OffenseWinsChampionships (OWC): Once JD Signs and Drafts (throughout the 1st 3 rounds)...

6 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Christ?.

This.

This is all you're going to ever get.

5139_500.jpg

Christ? I'm just having a good time with this JN "Change" Theme today;

Jesus Christ man just simply place me on ignore if you feel the need to antagonize me with every quote of yours directed at throwing insults towards me. 

0.jpeg.07484f1ba912f035dbd6e342adbdbc15.jpeg

giphy.gif.82eb3ce69af1429d98aae8cab83f8e65.gif

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm sorry if you take it that personally dude. I certainly don't mean to genuinely bother you, or anyone for that matter. Between the copy and pasting of your own posts half a dozen times in a thread and now starting your own thread to assemble the media to drop the pre-announcement of your coming name change... You come across as an absolute attention whore - (I know you know this) You LOVE to hear yourself talk (see yourself type). I'm pretty observant (it comes with my profession) and I can tell you confidently that I am not the only person you leave with that impression.

You're gonna need to have thicker skin than that, Toby.

5139_500.jpg

He used to rap and go as “Philly Stackz.” 

He also used to post photos with Dolphins jerseys on. I don’t even think he likes the Jets. 

30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

the amount of narcissism this takes lol..

@Defense Wins Championships

Are you starting to get an understanding of my earlier post? The attention whore thing doesn't come across in your favor. Now, I'm really big on everyone being free to be however they want to be. Do you, dude. I'm just saying that if you're going to be on this board, in every thread, screaming "LOOK AT ME" you're probably going to need to grow some thicker skin. The posts busting your chops have upvotes. Your original post in this thread, not so much. I don't know what you were expecting from this thread, but did you get it? 

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

@Defense Wins Championships

Are you starting to get an understanding of my earlier post? The attention whore thing doesn't come across in your favor. Now, I'm really big on everyone being free to be however they want to be. Do you, dude. I'm just saying that if you're going to be on this board, in every thread, screaming "LOOK AT ME" you're probably going to need to grow some thicker skin. The posts busting your chops have upvotes. Your original post in this thread, not so much. Get what I'm saying?

I'll never apologize for having a good time did you not see almost 10 threads created yesterday with the whole "Change theme"? So therefore I joined the chain reaction party and created one of my own all in good nature so please save me the whole you trying to preach to me for someone else. 

And I laughed at your little upvote example (I couldn't care less) however since you mentioned it... 

Me...

Screenshot_20201125-213134.thumb.png.25434a3e42a16a6b40e2ac3bac569182.png

vs. 

YOU

Screenshot_20201125-213220.thumb.png.70daf22457919292a46bff71491c6e86.png

PS: JiF is the reason for most of my thumbs down that guy has been sending me thumbs down left and right for weeks now ahhhhh but regardless haters will hate on greatness no matter who. 

But  you should really get your little "REP UP" lol before you attempt to slander me with "rep examples" did you really just use the whole rep thing against me? Wow just whoa when I created this thread in a joking manner to begin with...

Because Jet fans have (obviously) liked and enjoyed a lot more of my post's, than they have yours....

You get what I'm saying?

1900045342_giphy(1).gif.65d4e0846d46f761d960918734edd209.gif

• WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

JIF is from the meth capital of the world and this Michael Scat character talks ish with an 803 rep.  The balls...

Don't let these malcontents steal your thunder.  

You need backup I can knock jif unconscious with a pimp slap.

You know what's funny? JiF been down voting my posts for weeks now. Feels like hundred's of times (especially any time I compliment Trevor Lawrence). I just always ignored it. But on Saturday in the college game thread? I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, right. So I gave him like 10-15 thumb downs in just that one thread. And you know what he had the nerve to do? lol he posted in the NCAA game thread complaining to everyone how I thumb downed all of his posts. However. He forgot to let everyone know the truth on how he's been doing it to me for weeks on end now. So what did I do? I took a screenshot of all the times he neg repped me (before I ever gave him a single neg rep) and he was so embarrassed of himself he couldn't even respond. But yeah this hands clapping guy talking about down votes on a message board was pretty pathetic I'm 35 and these guys have me feeling like I'm back in middle school or something ?