Most fun draft ever for Jet fans

Jetster

Please, please have the #1 pick in this draft Joe Douglas. 

Just hearing Goodell say, With the 1st pick in the 2021 draft the NY Jets select Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson gives me goosebumps ?

But that's just the beginning! 

We've still got our second 1st round pick & Sam Darnold is officially on the market. 

Plus #33 & 2 third rounders! Just like 2020 & Joey Ds trade back in the 2nd with Denzel sitting there & Jet fans everywhere freaking out Joe showed the balls of a guy that did his homework! 

This 2021 draft is gonna be a roller coaster ride with this guy at the helm, he's Mr. Hyde to Maccagnans Jekyl. I have no idea what's gonna happen but the 1st time we hear THE NY JETS HAVE TRADED THE PICK the fun is gonna begin. 

Joe needs to make this team competitive in 2021. Sure he's got another 9 picks in 2022, but he needs more & this draft has numerous players at positions of need, i.e. Edge, RB, CB, WR, Center. I think if Joe has trade partners this will be a wild ride, the Jets will be the movers & shakers and after drafting Lawrence the talk of this draft based on Cap dollars left & 2022 draft assets. 

Joe finally makes his mark as a GM. It's gonna be fun!