Jags starting Mike Glennon

Rhg1084

Jax is not tanking if they were they would keep running that scrub Luton out there. They want to win but they just suck and have a difficult schedule. If you actually watch them play they’re pretty competitive for a 1 win team. They are not in the same league as us as the outcome of most of our games are decided at half. 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

This is a good thing.  Glennon is an enormous step up from that Lutton kid they were playing.  Minshew might be back in a week or 2.

In a vacuum yes but Glennon hasn’t seen live action in what, 3 years? I actually think for the next couple of weeks Luton is better. I hope I’m wrong and they steal a win against Clev or Minn

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

Fields makes sense, but Wilson ??? No way would I go with Wilson over Fields.  

Probably not but I would need to see the full pre-draft process play out a bit before ruling him out for sure.  

As it stands, yes, I'd be all in on Fields at 2 if we assume Lawrence goes at 1.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

If the Jets win a single game this year with the Jags still at only one win you can expect a fan meltdown of a magnitude that will put Chernobyl and Fukushima to shame. 

I've been saying this for a couple months, and I cannot WAIT to see it happen here, it will be entertainment galore for months on end after that. 

I love the Jets, want to see us succeed, but the meltdown of an entire message board at the exact same moment in THAT magnitude is a rare thing, and I'm going to have a front row seat. 

(And Ive been secretly in the bushes wanting us to build around Darnold anyways lol) 

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

• Haha 1