NY Daily News writer quits over being Manish's puppet and reason for Manish losing credentials exposed.

Jetsbb

12 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

@SAR I

Can we get an updated list of Gase's victims?

Probably deserves it's own thread.

Mike Maccagnan
Neil Glat
Keleche Osemele
Trumaine Johnson 
Ray Lucas
Joe Beningo 
Le’Veon Bell
Jamal Adams
Pierre Dessir
Gregg Williams 
Manish Mehta

The Football Man of Florham Park done good.

SAR I

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TeddEY said:

@SAR I

Can we get an updated list of Gase's victims?

Probably deserves it's own thread.

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

Mike Maccagnan
Neil Glat
Keleche Osemele
Trumaine Johnson 
Ray Lucas
Joe Beningo 
Le’Veon Bell
Jamal Adams
Pierre Dessir
Gregg Williams 
Manish Mehta

SAR I

Need to add the NY Jets roster and every single fan of the NY Jets, minus one, who are victims of this idiot.

SARs list arent the victims, theyre the lucky few that escaped from being around this guy

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

Mike Maccagnan
Neil Glat
Keleche Osemele
Trumaine Johnson 
Ray Lucas
Joe Beningo 
Le’Veon Bell
Jamal Adams
Pierre Dessir
Gregg Williams 
Manish Mehta

SAR I

Don't forget Doug Marrone.

34 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Need to add the NY Jets roster and every single fan of the NY Jets, minus one, who are victims of this idiot.

SARs list arent the victims, theyre the lucky few that escaped from being around this guy

Just how do you think a dysfunctional franchise breaks the mold and transforms into the Pittsburgh Steelers?  What, you think all it takes is a coaching change to wipe the 10-year stench of John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan?

You, like too many Jets fans, are conditioned to think that if we flip the head coach and flip the culture we can instantly become a contender.  It isn't 2000.  Those aren't the Parcells Jets who just needed to flip Al Groh to become a playoff team.  In 2020 we are the Baltimore Orioles of the NFL.  

You wanted to rebuild the right way.  You wanted to be a well-run organization.  To do that, you've got to tear it all down, the bad players, the old players, the expensive players, the selfish players, the weaklings in the front office, the vicious beat writers, the negative Nancies on TV, it's all got to go.  And its ugly in Year 1.  Especially when your All-Pro pass rusher wants to get paid, your franchise QB busts, and you lead the league in injuries.

Gase isn't the problem.  He's a small part of the solution.  You want to be the Steelers, doesn't happen overnight.  Takes several years. 

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Just how do you think a dysfunctional franchise breaks the mold and transforms into the Pittsburgh Steelers?  What, you think all it takes is a coaching change to wipe the 10-year stench of John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan?

You, like too many Jets fans, are conditioned to think that if we flip the head coach and flip the culture we can instantly become a contender.  It isn't 2000.  Those aren't the Parcells Jets who just needed to flip Al Groh to become a playoff team.  In 2020 we are the Baltimore Orioles of the NFL.  

You wanted to rebuild the right way.  You wanted to be a well-run organization.  To do that, you've got to tear it all down, the bad players, the old players, the expensive players, the selfish players, the weaklings in the front office, the vicious beat writers, the negative Nancies on TV, it's all got to go.  And its ugly in Year 1.  Especially when your All-Pro pass rusher wants to get paid, your franchise QB busts, and you lead the league in injuries.

Gase isn't the problem.  He's a small part of the solution.  You want to be the Steelers, doesn't happen overnight.  Takes several years. 

SORE I

548CF035-F228-4F2A-BD9C-948A343909E3.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I mean, just look at the Yankees. They haven't been able to break through their mediocrity for over a decade.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yeah we had bee losing so the way to return to contention was to get the absolute worst HC to run the team.  

You want to be the Steelers, start with Chuck Noll or Bill Cowher or Mike Tomlin.  No one in their right mind answers “or Adam Gase”

Its not that hard.  You build a team with a competent head leading the players.  A head that contributes to winning football.  Not a head that contributes to playing losing football.  

Four more weeks and we’re free. 

jon bellion GIF

• Upvote 1