Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?

Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?  

99 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2020 at 05:59 PM

I think we'll win a game. Hard to say which one, but with the starting WRs healthy the offense looks respectable -- we're still a bad team but closer to "run of the mill" bad than earlier in the season when we looked like one of the worst teams to ever play in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

Yea. 0-16 was the plan all along.  Get Adam Trevor so he has the perfect QB for his system.  

After watching the first half of the very first game, I could tell then that they weren't going to win a game.

Since then the FO has cut/traded a few of the more serviceable players from the beginning roster.

This team isn't winning a game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jago said:

here’s a question
does one need a mask over the bag?

If the Jets allowed people in the stands, I'm sure there would be people with a mask on over the bag.  (Or maybe just drawn on the bag).  But for sure there would be someone doing that.

• Like 1

No, they’ll find a way to win a few meaningless games at the end of the year, drop to number 3 in the draft, keep Gase and draft another player with an injury history. 

• Upvote 1

Yes.

We're much worse than even the 1996 1-15 Jets (ever) were.

And when looking @ point differential?

We're on pace for -244; which would rank us within the bottom 10 All-Time dating back to the 1940's. 

There is 0.00% chance these 2020 Adam Gase led Jets win a single game (0-16 is a lock). 

14 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Dolphins

Raiders

Seahawks

Rams

Browns

Patriots

Which one of these games do they win?

Dolphins, Raiders, Browns or Pats. 

They will win one. I wouldn’t be shocked if they won two. I pray they win none.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Dolphins

Raiders

Seahawks

Rams

Browns

Patriots

I think the dolphins are interesting, especially since Tua hasn’t been great and just got benched mid game. Who knows maybe he comes in with a chip in his shoulder?

the browns are a sloppy team, if we get a bad weather game like they just had that could be up for grabs.

the patriots aren’t the patriots anymore, and cam has looked terrible for all the hype he got in the offseason.

I don’t think we will be favored in any game, but I think we do something dumb and win one of the ones I mentioned by accident.

2 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Dolphins, Raiders, Browns or Pats. 

They will win one. I wouldn’t be shocked if they won two. I pray they win none.

Browns will absolutely run all over them. Complete non-starter. They might run for 250+ that game.

Dolphins I would've said was a trap game if they won last week, but that Broncos win was the best thing for the Jets. They'll be focused and will win easily.

Raiders game is interesting, they have an AWFUL secondary so the Jets might put up points. I can see them winning this game(I forget if this game is at the Meadowlands).

Pats are bad but if the Jets are 0-15 I don't see Belichick allowing his team to lay down for a win.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Browns will absolutely run all over them. Complete non-starter. They might run for 250+ that game.

Dolphins I would've said was a trap game if they won last week, but that Broncos win was the best thing for the Jets. They'll be focused and will win easily.

Raiders game is interesting, they have an AWFUL secondary so the Jets might put up points. I can see them winning this game(I forget if this game is at the Meadowlands).

Pats are bad but if the Jets are 0-15 I don't see Belichick allowing his team to lay down for a win.

The Jets run D is pretty stout.  I don't see why we'd think the Browns are a guarantee to run all over them.  They are like 5th in the league in ypa. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

The Jets run D is pretty stout.  

Is it? Or is it just plain old easier to throw vs the horrible secondary(almost as bad at pass defense as the Seahawks).

If a team puts together a concerted effort to run the ball they'll get little resistance. Hunt and Chubb will have a field day.

I think they end up 0-16.  All NFL teams go through up and down stretches.  The Jets are actually coming off 4 straight games where they played relatively well for this particular team.   I think they go on another "down" stretch starting soon.  This Dolphins game and the Patriots games are the main ones that worry me. Maybe Browns.  I think the Phins losing last week is actually beneficial.  Snap their attention back into focus.

• Post of the Week 1

I don't think people realize how hard it is to go winless. It takes a perfect combination of lack of talent and also a ton of luck (or lack thereof). There's a reason why only 5 teams have gone winless, and only 2 since since the league went to a 16 game schedule.

We might very well finish the season winless, but I'm not going to count on it until it actually happens

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Honestly speaking....the one game that is a potential win is the Raiders making the East coast trip to the Meadowlands for a 1pm game. But even then this defense is so abysmal even if the Raiders come out flat they’ll pick it up in the 2nd half against our no adjustment coaching staff

Miami had their wake up call last week.....no chance against Seattle, Rams....Browns are in the drivers seat for one of those 3 wildcard spots....and like I said in other threads there’s a -150% chance Belichick loses to the Jets, in Foxboro, with 0-16 on the line

People still doubt just how bad this team is......I think we become the 3rd 0-16 team in history. The defense will lead the tank to glory! 

1 hour ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Dolphins

Raiders

Seahawks

Rams

Browns

Patriots

The only games they can't win are Seahawks and Rams. Really the only question is if they go 2-2 or 1-3 in the 4 other games. The Jaguars could pull out a win or two as well. That's way the Jets only have about a 60% chance to get the first pick.

10 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Im really surprised so many think we are going to win a game. This is an historically bad team. We are going 0-16. 

Maybe its because we lost only close games once the WR came back. It only takes a different bounce of the ball on one possession to steal a game. Statistical websites give the Jets a 75% to win at least one.

• Upvote 1

I just can't wait for and hope Jax wins another game to take all this pressure off us as a fan base (because we aren't winning two games). 

Browns (vs).  7-3. 

Vikings (@). 4-6. 

Titans (vs). 7-3. 

Ravens (@). 6-4. 

Bears (vs). 5-5. 

Colts (@). 7-3. 

I can see Jax winning some games too especially if Baker plays like the real Mayfield, Vikings aren't anything special, the Bears can really struggle @ times and even the Ravens have been playing bad as of late (their O-Line is in shambles and dismantled). 

I will admit the Jets/Jags are the two worst teams but the Jets are much worse @ -153 compared to Jags -96 in point differential. 

Final lap.... coming down the stretch.... It's in our hands!
tank_command.thumb.jpg.fbd983909cfc876c24433bdf84aef22c.jpg

we control our destiny
  • Upvote 1

i can see the browns deflated and mutinous by our week 16 game. could be trouble.

I sincerely think we are going 0-16. Even though the team has shown some life the past few weeks, the schedule is brutal and we end the season against teams vying for playoff spots other than maybe New England. And if we are 0-15 going into Foxboro, there's no way Belichick wants the stink of giving this team its only win of the year. Hopefully the Jags will have won a 2nd game by then to ease our fears

0-16 means the Jets are terrible and everybody knows it. Hide in plain sight at 2-14 and pretend not to suck complete balls. Jet planes are sometimes meant to fly under the radar.

The Browns get absolutely zero respect at 7-3.  Everyone (myself included) list them as possible wins for the hapless Jets and Jags.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The Browns get absolutely zero respect at 7-3.  Everyone (myself included) list them as possible wins for the hapless Jets and Jags.  

Cleveland even at 7-3 feel more like pretenders than contenders.

Still, they're good enough to beat the crap out of both teams 

1-15 win over pats week 17

browns will run down our throat and destroy us