Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?

Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: The Jets are 0-10. Do you think we finish 0-16?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2020 at 05:59 PM

9 hours ago, King P said:

I don't think people realize how hard it is to go winless. It takes a perfect combination of lack of talent and also a ton of luck (or lack thereof). There's a reason why only 5 teams have gone winless, and only 2 since since the league went to a 16 game schedule.

We might very well finish the season winless, but I'm not going to count on it until it actually happens

we already lost 2 games we should have won and absolutely botched and gave away - Broncos and Pats.  Perhaps we are charmed.

9 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Im really surprised so many think we are going to win a game. This is an historically bad team. We are going 0-16. 

As stated earlier, they will win a game by accident, end up tied with Jax and lose out on the No. 1 pick.....because they are the Jets.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:20 PM, Skeet Ulrich said:

Browns will absolutely run all over them. Complete non-starter. They might run for 250+ that game.

Dolphins I would've said was a trap game if they won last week, but that Broncos win was the best thing for the Jets. They'll be focused and will win easily.

Raiders game is interesting, they have an AWFUL secondary so the Jets might put up points. I can see them winning this game(I forget if this game is at the Meadowlands).

Pats are bad but if the Jets are 0-15 I don't see Belichick allowing his team to lay down for a win.

If Darnold starts, they are a lock for 0-16. If Flacco plays, they might win the Raiders game.

• Upvote 1