Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

My Turn To Predict A Jet Win

Recommended Posts

If Sam is playing this week, I have a gut feeling we're beating Miami.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I'd rather Sam embarrass himself than get a win.

Don't worry.  This is a far more likely result.  No one who has watched Darnold play thinks he'll beat Miami this week.  That is a pure emotional response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dolphins give up an average of 20 PPG. The Jets give up an average of 30 PPG.

The Dolphins score an average of 26.5 PPG. The Jets score an average of 15 PPG.

Sam Darnold elevating us to a victory seems improbable. It will be interesting to see how he does with the top 3 starting receivers though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Dolphins give up an average of 20 PPG. The Jets give up an average of 30 PPG.

The Dolphins score an average of 26.5 PPG. The Jets score an average of 15 PPG.

Sam Darnold elevating us to a victory seems improbable. It will be interesting to see how he does with the top 3 starting receivers though.

Throw all that out. If Sam has any pride, the Oline is playing a lot better, he’s got all is weapons & Gore is a fantastic blocker, he’s playing to prove himself, you don’t think he isn’t hearing the noise? 
He’ll win if he plays loose, if he’s tight & pressing we’ll lose. Pretty simple. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have about a 40% chance to win which makes it very possible. This will coincidentally take our chances of getting the first overall pick down from 60% to 40%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were more than a few moments where I saw Brett Favre in Sam.  I would not be surprised if he turned things around for a week at least and absolutely rocked the Fins.  I'm not expecting it, but it would not surprise me.

Where it would get interesting is if he did it a few weeks in a row.  Sam knows if he lights the world on fire for a few weeks and knocks us out of the top-2, he is very likely to remain our starting QB next season.  Let's see if he can make fools out of most of this board.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lith said:

I was going to tell you you are too late, and that someone else already started a thread predicting a win this weekend, but then I thought that might come across a little too much like Joe Willy 12.  And I don't want to sound like Joe Willy.  So I am not going to say anything.

 

 

You must have really wanted to say something here but managed to restrain yourself and remain silent.  Well done.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...