NY Jets Injury Report - Fri 11/27

Maxman

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Another built-in excuse for the Darnold apologists when he doesn't play well tomorrow.

C'mon man. You don't let up, do you??? lol

Our wager still stands (even though a 3d string RT is never good). We know Gase isn't smart enough to scheme to cover this weakness

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nycdan said:

our OL is looking good as always.  Seriously...who the hell are we gonna roll out to start now?

As long as Mekhi Becton plays that's all that matters for me because

A.) He's the only O-Lineman who I love to enjoy watching out there 

B.) None of these 4 other JAG starting offensive lineman will be on our roster 2 years from today

And

C.) Becton is the only cornerstone Franchise LT that JD will build his O-Line around

However it would be nice to see Cameron Clark (4th round OT) take the field for once...

Sam Darnold might play the Jets directly to Penei Sewell, lol.This is not far fetched based on the Jaguars not winning another game. 

While this isn't the outcome we are all hoping for its not the end of the world with how much draft & free agent capital the Jets have. At #33 Trey Hill the Center out of Georgia (or Josh Myers, Luke Mathews, Alec Lindstrom), I trust JD on who he decides,  could be there & if Joe D landed Thuney in Free Agency the Jets starting Oline would be Becton-Thuney-Top college Center), McGovern-Sewell! 

How would you like to play QB or run behind that Oline? I still view this as a 2 year rebuild. With that Oline you can now run your offense without the stops & starts of an engine sputtering. There are going to be a lot of great players available with our second 1st rounder, and our two 3rd rounders.

And with Thuney on board, Joe D will still have a boatload of money ? to shop for other missing pieces, i.e. Allen Robinson & an Edge Rusher or CB. 

Im keeping an open mind to this possibility in case we lose out on Trevor or Fields. 

15 hours ago, Lith said:

Lewis questionable.  Could mean either Elflein or Clark makes their Jet debut.  Would like to see Clark get some playing time this season.

Is clark on the active roster/eligible?  If so, he should start at RT.

He was a tackle in college, has had enough time to get acclimated and given Fant and Egoda were hurt last week, had enough time to have a full week of practice.  We know what we are getting in McDermott and its disgusting, so why not see what we've got in clark.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Sam Darnold might play the Jets directly to Penei Sewell, lol.This is not far fetched based on the Jaguars not winning another game. 

While this isn't the outcome we are all hoping for its not the end of the world with how much draft & free agent capital the Jets have. At #33 Trey Hill the Center out of Georgia (or Josh Myers, Luke Mathews, Alec Lindstrom), I trust JD on who he decides,  could be there & if Joe D landed Thuney in Free Agency the Jets starting Oline would be Becton-Thuney-Top college Center), McGovern-Sewell! 

How would you like to play QB or run behind that Oline? I still view this as a 2 year rebuild. With that Oline you can now run your offense without the stops & starts of an engine sputtering. There are going to be a lot of great players available with our second 1st rounder, and our two 3rd rounders.

And with Thuney on board, Joe D will still have a boatload of money ? to shop for other missing pieces, i.e. Allen Robinson & an Edge Rusher or CB. 

Im keeping an open mind to this possibility in case we lose out on Trevor or Fields. 

I still believe this is what should happen for us to actually stop being a worthless franchise. 

I would do a backflip to get Sewell, the two options that would play out...

1 - Trevor, but always getting destroyed from one side of the offensive line?

2 - Sam, but having all day to make a play? 

• Upvote 1