Be careful, guys

A model from California is helping women catch cheating cads on Instagram.

Paige Woolen, 28, who has over 200,000 followers on her main account, has a side account, @dudesinthedm, from which she slides into the DMs of men who are suspected of cheating to see if she can catch them in the act.

“I had been noticing a lot of guys that DM me on my personal account had profile photos with their girlfriends,” Woolen told the Star. “It got me wondering if their girlfriends know or care that they DM random girls with photos in their bikinis.”

She posts images of the direct message exchanges she has with the men on Instagram, thus exposing the would-be cheaters.

She wrote to one partnered man recently saying: “Just thought you were so so cute. Was hoping to meet up if you’re single of course.”

The man replied instantly: “I’m single enough, do you have Snapchat?”

Another man flirted, claiming he was single, despite his Instagram account being full of pictures of his girlfriend.

Woolen — whose main Instagram account is filled with bikini pics of herself — said she was surprised at her exchanges with the men.

“Most of them either didn’t answer or if they said something mean or informed me they had a girlfriend,” Woolen said in the interview. “Only a few lied and said they were single.”

She added: “I personally believe snitches get stitches but I felt like using the power of Instagram for good and helping out my female followers.”

On 11/28/2020 at 8:48 AM, Scott Dierking said:

A model from California is helping women catch cheating cads on Instagram.

Paige Woolen, 28, who has over 200,000 followers on her main account, has a side account, @dudesinthedm, from which she slides into the DMs of men who are suspected of cheating to see if she can catch them in the act.

“I had been noticing a lot of guys that DM me on my personal account had profile photos with their girlfriends,” Woolen told the Star. “It got me wondering if their girlfriends know or care that they DM random girls with photos in their bikinis.”

She posts images of the direct message exchanges she has with the men on Instagram, thus exposing the would-be cheaters.

She wrote to one partnered man recently saying: “Just thought you were so so cute. Was hoping to meet up if you’re single of course.”

The man replied instantly: “I’m single enough, do you have Snapchat?”

Another man flirted, claiming he was single, despite his Instagram account being full of pictures of his girlfriend.

Woolen — whose main Instagram account is filled with bikini pics of herself — said she was surprised at her exchanges with the men.

“Most of them either didn’t answer or if they said something mean or informed me they had a girlfriend,” Woolen said in the interview. “Only a few lied and said they were single.”

She added: “I personally believe snitches get stitches but I felt like using the power of Instagram for good and helping out my female followers.”

raw