• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eitienne was still available when I selected Wyatt Davis.  I thought about it but went with Davis because the combination of Davis and Tucker should make any QB and Rb better behind that O Line...I al

I really hope we can trade down for once, in all of my trade down mocks, some just once, others twice I come away with one or two 2022 1st rounders plus and end up happy with  my draft and happy with

Taking Wilson at 2 and using some trade backs to complete new O line and run game. Also add some playmakers for the O. Saleh had better be really good at D because no help will be on the way until the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JiF said:
No trades, taking Fields.
  • NYJ
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State

• NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU

• NYJ
    Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi

• NYJ
    Teven Jenkins
    OT Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Darian Kennard
    OT Kentucky

• NYJ
    Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Nik Bonitto
    EDGE Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Kylen Granson
    TE SMU

I am still unsure how I feel about Fields, i think for me it depends who the coach is because thats really going to matter for him I believe, but this would be a really nice draft for this team and adds some premeire talent.  Love marshall and Moore there.  Add some corners or defensive depth in the middle rounds maybe and thats damn near perfect.  I also like hubbard, but I think its overkill there when you get Etienne and have Perine coming back. 

• Upvote 1

Doing mine the board fell miserably for me basically at every turn, guys i felt were getting overdrafted left and right but This mock was supposed to be for everyone suggesting Wilson at 2 and then tryign to fill as many holes as possible. 

1884564925_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_35_06AM.png.c118ea36c50d4bd19fdcb67ad9533897.png2124072480_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_35_17AM.png.37b090dafcdde5dd9cdf61ce89a286d7.png

I took a risk passing on Humphrey at 26 for a corner since I felt i could address OL a little later in the draft, that may be my only change.  The drop off at CB goes pretty fast though so its really just a matter of preference. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Doing mine the board fell miserably for me basically at every turn, guys i felt were getting overdrafted left and right but This mock was supposed to be for everyone suggesting Wilson at 2 and then tryign to fill as many holes as possible. 

1884564925_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_35_06AM.png.c118ea36c50d4bd19fdcb67ad9533897.png2124072480_ScreenShot2020-12-23at11_35_17AM.png.37b090dafcdde5dd9cdf61ce89a286d7.png

I took a risk passing on Humphrey at 26 for a corner since I felt i could address OL a little later in the draft, that may be my only change.  The drop off at CB goes pretty fast though so its really just a matter of preference. 

That’s the right choice since Linderbaum is better than Humphrey at everything except being overhyped.

11 hours ago, JiF said:
No trades, taking Fields.
  • NYJ
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State

• NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU

• NYJ
    Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi

• NYJ
    Teven Jenkins
    OT Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Darian Kennard
    OT Kentucky

• NYJ
    Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Nik Bonitto
    EDGE Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Kylen Granson
    TE SMU

9 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I’ll sign up for @JiF draft any day over the later. 

still can’t believe how this Wilson sh*t has blown up. Lol. 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I am still unsure how I feel about Fields, i think for me it depends who the coach is because thats really going to matter for him I believe, but this would be a really nice draft for this team and adds some premeire talent.  Love marshall and Moore there.  Add some corners or defensive depth in the middle rounds maybe and thats damn near perfect.  I also like hubbard, but I think its overkill there when you get Etienne and have Perine coming back. 

I love Fields but that's just me.  I was just doing a no trades, type draft.   I wouldnt be shocked if JD traded down (i'm going to do a trade down mock too) because we could really build off extra picks.

Agree the Chuba pick was overkill but I'm in the mindset of they Jets need 2 of everything and the value was too good to pass. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love Fields but that's just me.  I was just doing a no trades, type draft.   I wouldnt be shocked if JD traded down (i'm going to do a trade down mock too) because we could really build off extra picks.

Agree the Chuba pick was overkill but I'm in the mindset of they Jets need 2 of everything and the value was too good to pass. 

I like Fields dont get me wrong, I just think his success is more dependent on coaching and scheme than some of the other guys, or to a greater degree I should say. Just based off the film I've watched so far of the 3 guys thats my take away.   I agree though that I think JD will trade down from 2.  I have to find a draft simulator that allows me to trade down without a premium account lol 

Totally understand that logic.  We have so many holes its wise to just take as much talent as you can.   At that spot he's hard to pass up. 

3 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I like Fields dont get me wrong, I just think his success is more dependent on coaching and scheme than some of the other guys, or to a greater degree I should say. Just based off the film I've watched so far of the 3 guys thats my take away.   I agree though that I think JD will trade down from 2.  I have to find a draft simulator that allows me to trade down without a premium account lol 

Totally understand that logic.  We have so many holes its wise to just take as much talent as you can.   At that spot he's hard to pass up. 

I dont think the one the Barry linked in the OP requires one, I've been doing trades, dont remember signing up for a premium...

I think Fields is such an high level athlete, he'll adjust to any system but I know I'm biased because I love the kid.

All right, here is my trade down draft.  I wont accept every trade, just the one where I feel like I'm adding capital and not sacrificing the 2021 talent level.

Trade #2 to San Fran for 12, 43, 2022 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

#12 - Jamar Chase

Trade #26 and 129 - to KC for 32 and 62.   There are easy 6 names on the board that could help the Jets, it's worth the move back to get extra 2nd rounder.

#32 - Travis Entinee

#33 - no offers, Harris and Olave on the board, Bashman as well but I love Derion Kendrick.

#43 - Eric Stokes - shocked to see him there, we just fortified CB for years.

Trade 160 for 169 and 203.

team logo
  • NYJ
    Ja'Marr Chase
    WR LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Derion Kendrick
    CB Clemson

• NYJ
    Eric Stokes
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jackson Carman
    OT Clemson
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Hamilcar Rashed Jr.
    EDGE Oregon State

• NYJ
    Rasheed Walker
    OT Penn State

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Alec Lindstrom
    OC Boston College

• NYJ
    Kellen Mond
    QB Texas A&M
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Isaiah Pola-Mao
    S USC
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jordon Scott
    DT Oregon

• 2022 SF 1st
  • 2022 SF 2nd
  • 2022 SF 3rd
  • Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont think the one the Barry linked in the OP requires one, I've been doing trades, dont remember signing up for a premium...

I think Fields is such an high level athlete, he'll adjust to any system but I know I'm biased because I love the kid.

ahhh ok ill try that now

He's a ridiculous athlete, but the arm strength appears average to me so far, as is his processing time and how long he holds the ball.  I dont know with him.  When he's on you see the potential, when he's off, hes offffff.  I think of all the QBs another year in college would benefit him a lot, especially this year only having a few games. To me, the right staff and right scheme he can flourish, the wrong one?  It's going to be bumpy. 

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

ahhh ok ill try that now

He's a ridiculous athlete, but the arm strength appears average to me so far, as is his processing time and how long he holds the ball.  I dont know with him.  When he's on you see the potential, when he's off, hes offffff.  I think of all the QBs another year in college would benefit him a lot, especially this year only having a few games. To me, the right staff and right scheme he can flourish, the wrong one?  It's going to be bumpy. 

I dont see this average arm, I see a cannon.  Dude has incredible down field ball placement and IMO throws the best deep ball in the college.

He's only been off, once.  That's the issue I'm having here. He had a bad game vs. Northwestern.  Hurt thumb on the throwing hand, 22 players out, including his best/favorite WR vs a top 5 D in the country.  While he was bad, the 2 picks were not his fault.  The Indiana game that everyone harps on, he mad 2 bonehead uncharacteristic plays trying to force the issue and he still accounted for 400 yards of offense and 4 TD's vs. another top 10 D.  And you could literally see the very next game, him throwing the ball away in those situations and learning from it.

I think in general, system, situation, coaching, talent - are monster factors to success at the next level.  All of these QB's will need that type of support. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure I can do better than this trading down and filling holes for this team.  The board fell pretty good and I took a risk a few times passing on guys and they ended up still being there later. 

Traded down with SF for 12 and got their 1, 2, and 3 next year to use as ammo if theres a QB we like in next draft and Darnold bombs out, but I also went above and beyond to support him this year with A+ talent all while adding punch to a defense that sorely needs it. 

1090815382_ScreenShot2020-12-24at8_45_21AM.png.858838cbff8d9d2a3d188cc7969564c5.png825293403_ScreenShot2020-12-24at8_46_35AM.png.6e5fc88788d93c2c76b79525f0f06482.png1620214590_ScreenShot2020-12-24at8_46_41AM.png.2cb897ae340d9a74fd1229afcf8a801d.png

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont see this average arm, I see a cannon.  Dude has incredible down field ball placement and IMO throws the best deep ball in the college.

He's only been off, once.  That's the issue I'm having here. He had a bad game vs. Northwestern.  Hurt thumb on the throwing hand, 22 players out, including his best/favorite WR vs a top 5 D in the country.  While he was bad, the 2 picks were not his fault.  The Indiana game that everyone harps on, he mad 2 bonehead uncharacteristic plays trying to force the issue and he still accounted for 400 yards of offense and 4 TD's vs. another top 10 D.  And you could literally see the very next game, him throwing the ball away in those situations and learning from it.

I think in general, system, situation, coaching, talent - are monster factors to success at the next level.  All of these QB's will need that type of support. 

He does throw a fabulous deep ball I completely agree,  I was talking more on throws to the Sideline.  I just dont always see that extra gear I fall in love with in prospects, but I could be wrong, I'll admit to being fooled before.  I wont knock Fields much, I think he's a really great prospect in his own right, I just think he needs more times and seasoning and a scheme in the NFL that is first built around his legs and then develops him from there.  Similar to how the bills handled Allen early on. 

2: R1 P2 OT Penei Sewell - Oregon
27: R1 P27 RB Travis Etienne - Clemson
34: R2 P2 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma
66: R3 P2 RB Javonte Williams - North Carolina
90: R3 P26 OT Daniel Faalele - Minnesota
104: R4 P2 WR Amari Rodgers - Clemson
143: R5 P2 CB Al Blades Jr. - Miami
151: R5 P10 QB Ian Book - Notre Dame
181: R6 P2 EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
249: R7 P27 LB Tuf Borland - Ohio State
On 12/7/2020 at 7:50 PM, CotcheryifyouCan said:
1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
28: R1 P28 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
33: R2 P1 RB Travis Etienne - Clemson
65: R3 P1 CB Jaycee Horn - South Carolina
91: R3 P27 WR Amari Rodgers - Clemson
103: R4 P1 C Alec Lindstrom - Boston College
142: R5 P1 OT Landon Young - Kentucky
160: R5 P19 WR Kadarius Toney - Florida
180: R6 P1 EDGE Justin Foster - Clemson
250: R7 P28 EDGE Glen Logan - LSU

Toney is not lasting to pick #160!! That’s just crazy

I decided to trade back and build around Sam, or have a more complete team ready for a rookie in 2022:

Bears offered me a 2021 1,2, and 3 along with a 2022 1 and 2.

I had to take that.  I also dropped back a couple more times in the first and added a couple mid round picks.  I then completely reshaped this roster:

545085279_ScreenShot2020-12-25at6_45_48PM.png.3253a0c2daa16b6cc3cc959cd2049b09.png

1647331849_ScreenShot2020-12-25at6_45_59PM.png.3a960127edce9785019c39857352140a.png

We now have a starting offensive line of: 

Big Ticket/Trey Smith/Creed Humphery/McGovern/Leatherwood

No need to spend big on Thurney.  

Our receivers are now:

Mims and Marshall Jr outside with a couple slots of Crowder and Rondale Moore!

Jordan and Kolar are added to the Tight End room

Najee mutherf-ing Harris and Ty Johnson is our own version of thunder and lighting with Perine as depth.

On the defensive side of the ball I added number a #1 CB to go along with Bless and Hall and bulk attacked the Edge position hoping to find something that sticks.  The backend of the draft was taking the top player on the board on the defense.  

We now have a TON of cap space, three 2022 number 1 picks and two number 2's.

The money saved from spending big on free agents would allow them to absorb Wentz's contract or maybe Stafford.

Add a top edge rusher in the 2022 draft and maybe a quarterback if Sam continues to suck under the new coach and they didn't get Wentz.

• Upvote 2
  • NYJ
    Rashod Bateman
    WR Minnesota
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Eric Stokes
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College

• NYJ
    Josh Myers
    OC Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tylan Wallace
    WR Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Baron Browning
    LB Ohio State

• 2022 WAS 1st
  • 2022 WAS 2nd
  • 2022 ATL 2nd

Trade Details

WAS

Received:

• Pick 2 - Justin Fields
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 19
  • Pick 51
  • Pick 74
  • 2022 WAS 1st
  • 2022 WAS 2nd

Trade Details

ATL

Received:

• Pick 33 - Jayson Oweh
  • 2022 NYJ 3rd
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 36
  • 2022 ATL 2nd

• Upvote 1
I like this one quite a lot. Beef up the o-line and add the best RB in college football.
  • NYJ
    Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Dillon Radunz
    OT North Dakota State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Deommodore Lenoir
    CB Oregon
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • 2022 CLE 4th
  • 2022 NYG 6th
  • 2022 NYG 7th

Trade Details

NYG

Received:

• Pick 66 - Hamilcar Rashed Jr.
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 72
  • 2022 NYG 6th
  • 2022 NYG 7th

Trade Details

CLE

Received:

• Pick 89 - Zion Tupuola-Fetui
  • 2022 NYJ 5th
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 92
  • 2022 CLE 4th

Trade Details

CIN

Received:

• Pick 96 - Teven Jenkins
  • Pick 216
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 98
  • Pick 162
  • Upvote 2
  • NYJ
    Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Alex Leatherwood
    OT Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR USC

• NYJ
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tylan Wallace
    WR Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Rasheed Walker
    OT Penn State

• 2022 CHI 1st
  • 2022 CHI 2nd
  • 2022 CHI 5th

Trade Details

CHI

Received:

• Pick 2 - Justin Fields
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 16
  • Pick 49
  • Pick 79
  • 2022 CHI 1st
  • 2022 CHI 2nd
  • 2022 CHI 5th

Trade Details

ARI

Received:

• Pick 16 - Caleb Farley
  • 2022 NYJ 3rd
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 20
  • Pick 52

• Upvote 1

• NYJ
    Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• NYJ
    Kyle Trask
    QB Florida

• NYJ
    Joe Tryon
    EDGE Washington

• NYJ
    Ambry Thomas
    CB Michigan

• NYJ
    Osa Odighizuwa
    DT UCLA

• NYJ
    Osa Odighizuwa
    DT UCLA

• NYJ
    Nico Collins
    WR Michigan

• NYJ
    Charlie Kolar
    TE Iowa State

• NYJ
    Nik Bonitto
    EDGE Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Jonathan Doerer
    K Notre Dame

• Sad 1

710279631_ScreenShot2020-12-27at9_22_24PM.png.070a2813aa46ee826cc7cd6185498882.png

Sign Thurney to put between the rookies on the left side, move McGovern to RG and Ticket to RT.

Build that wall!

Build that wall!

Sam's little rollouts will actually work when defenses have to defend the massive running game we'l have with this line and Harris.

Marshall Jr is a big body to pair with Mims.

Even Sam can succeed with this offense. 

• Upvote 1
team logo
  • NYJ
    Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• NYJ
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina

• NYJ
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State

• NYJ
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Trey Smith
    OG Tennessee

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Victor Dimukeje
    EDGE Duke

• NYJ
    Ihmir Smith-Marsette
    WR Iowa

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Kennedy Brooks
    RB Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Ifeatu Melifonwu
    CB Syracuse

pfn-logo-black
4 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

710279631_ScreenShot2020-12-27at9_22_24PM.png.070a2813aa46ee826cc7cd6185498882.png

Sign Thurney to put between the rookies on the left side, move McGovern to RG and Ticket to RT.

Build that wall!

Build that wall!

Sam's little rollouts will actually work when defenses have to defend the massive running game we'l have with this line and Harris.

Marshall Jr is a big body to pair with Mims.

Even Sam can succeed with this offense. 

I like the Toney pick. Other than that NOOOOO.  Sewell is a LT and will demand LT money. You cant keep Becton and Sewell.  Darnold is a bum. his is the ripe time to replace him.  Humphrey is a nice pick but the OL is deep in this draft and we are desperate for an edge and top CB.  Harris, again is another nice pick but we have more fish to fry.  No way Marshall lasts to 66. No way.  Brevin Jordan is a nice pick. I'd do that. 

2. Zach Wilson QB, BYU   
27. Derion Kendrick CB, Clemson
34. Azeez Ojulari EDGE, Georgia 
66. Jackson Carman OT, Clemson
90 Brevin Jordan TE, Miami 
103. Anthony Schwartz WR AUBURN  
142. Daelin Hayes EDGE, Notre Dame 
148. Pooka Williams RB, Kansas 
193. Jack Anderson IOL, Texas Tech
On 12/23/2020 at 11:36 AM, Chrebetfan80 said:

At least this is realistic although would go in different direction on some of the picks.  Some of these mocks must have been made on hallucinogens.  

18 hours ago, PepPep said:
team logo
  • NYJ
    Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• NYJ
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina

• NYJ
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State

• NYJ
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Trey Smith
    OG Tennessee

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Victor Dimukeje
    EDGE Duke

• NYJ
    Ihmir Smith-Marsette
    WR Iowa

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Kennedy Brooks
    RB Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Ifeatu Melifonwu
    CB Syracuse

pfn-logo-black

Realistic and hits many areas of need.  I think it will be similar to this if we stay at two.  I do really think we'll be trading down though.  The deals the jets will be offered for 2 if the Qb's rise or if Cincy gets desperate for a tackle will be interesting. 

all those trade back ones, damn, just repp'd a bunch.  Hard not to like the idea when you see those drafts.  Basically a totally revamped, young, high potential team after 1 draft.  Find a QB in FA to battle with Sam, maybe take on late, do it again next year....they just might be able to turn this around in 2 years with that approach.

• Upvote 2

Like, this draft for example.   A couple of trade downs, starting with San Fran. This helps the rebuild sooo much, we still dont have a QB but maybe you bring in a Winston/Mariota type of guy to challenge Sam for the job.  And then with 3 picks in the 1st round of 2022 including, 2 in the 2nd and 3 in the 3rd?  If JD hasnt rebuilt the team, we got issues.

• NYJ
    Gregory Rousseau
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama

• NYJ
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• NYJ
    Tyson Campbell
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Chazz Surratt
    LB North Carolina

• NYJ
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Thayer Munford
    OT Ohio State

• NYJ
    Landon Young
    OT Kentucky

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tamorrion Terry
    WR Florida State

• 2022 SF 1st
  • 2022 SF 2nd
  • 2022 SF 3rd
  • 2022 ARI 3rd
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Staff

GM Joe Douglas

HC Brian Daboll

OC Ken Dorsey 

DC Chuck Pagano

ST John Fassel

FA Signings

WR Allen Robinson II

OG Joe Thuney

OC Corey Linsley

CB Ronald Darby

PK Daniel Carlson

FA Re-Signings

S Marcus Maye

CB Brian Poole

EDGE Tarell Basham

LB Neville Hewitt

OG Pat Elflein

Cuts

DE Henry Anderson

TE Ryan Griffin

OG Alex Lewis

Trade

#2 to San Francisco for #12, #43, 2022 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Draft

1st round: TE Kyle Pitts - Florida

1st round: EDGE Joseph Ossai - Texas

2nd round: RB Travis Etienne - Clemson

2nd round: OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan 

3rd round: WR Seth Williams - Auburn

3rd round: TE Charlie Kolar - Iowa State

4th round: LB Erroll Thompson - Mississippi State

5th round: EDGE Malcolm Koonce - Buffalo

5th round: OG Tommy Kraemer - Notre Dame

6th round: CB T.J. Carter - Memphis 

7th round: S Reed Blankenship - Mid Tennessee State

2021 Projected Starting Lineup

QB Sam Darnold

RB Travis Etienne

WR Allen Robinson II

WR Denzel Mims

WR Jamison Crowder

TE Kyle Pitts

LT Mekhi Becton

LG Joe Thuney

C Corey Linsley 

RG Connor McGovern

RT Jalen Mayfield

DE Quinnen Williams 

NT Foley Fatukasi

DE John Franklin-Myers

EDGE Joseph Ossai

ILB C.J. Mosley

ILB Neville Hewitt

EDGE Tarell Basham

CB Ronald Darby

CB Bryce Hall

FS Marcus Maye

SS Ashtyn Davis

PK Daniel Carlson

P Braden Mann

KR Corey Ballentine

PR Braxton Berrios

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Like, this draft for example.   A couple of trade downs, starting with San Fran. This helps the rebuild sooo much, we still dont have a QB but maybe you bring in a Winston/Mariota type of guy to challenge Sam for the job.  And then with 3 picks in the 1st round of 2022 including, 2 in the 2nd and 3 in the 3rd?  If JD hasnt rebuilt the team, we got issues.

• NYJ
    Gregory Rousseau
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama

• NYJ
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• NYJ
    Tyson Campbell
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Chazz Surratt
    LB North Carolina

• NYJ
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Thayer Munford
    OT Ohio State

• NYJ
    Landon Young
    OT Kentucky

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tamorrion Terry
    WR Florida State

• 2022 SF 1st
  • 2022 SF 2nd
  • 2022 SF 3rd
  • 2022 ARI 3rd

this is what we should do... not the players necessarily, but trading back - speeding up rebuild. when you see the possibility of picks who can argue against it

i have been saying this since we torched our chance at the number 1 overall pick

8 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Staff

GM Joe Douglas

HC Brian Daboll

OC Ken Dorsey 

DC Chuck Pagano

ST John Fassel

FA Signings

WR Allen Robinson II

OG Joe Thuney

OC Corey Linsley

CB Ronald Darby

PK Daniel Carlson

FA Re-Signings

S Marcus Maye

CB Brian Poole

EDGE Tarell Basham

LB Neville Hewitt

OG Pat Elflein

Cuts

DE Henry Anderson

TE Ryan Griffin

OG Alex Lewis

Trade

#2 to San Francisco for #12, #43, 2022 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Draft

1st round: TE Kyle Pitts - Florida

1st round: EDGE Joseph Ossai - Texas

2nd round: RB Travis Etienne - Clemson

2nd round: OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan 

3rd round: WR Seth Williams - Auburn

3rd round: TE Charlie Kolar - Iowa State

4th round: LB Erroll Thompson - Mississippi State

5th round: EDGE Malcolm Koonce - Buffalo

5th round: OG Tommy Kraemer - Notre Dame

6th round: CB T.J. Carter - Memphis 

7th round: S Reed Blankenship - Mid Tennessee State

2021 Projected Starting Lineup

QB Sam Darnold

RB Travis Etienne

WR Allen Robinson II

WR Denzel Mims

WR Jamison Crowder

TE Kyle Pitts

LT Mekhi Becton

LG Joe Thuney

C Corey Linsley 

RG Connor McGovern

RT Jalen Mayfield

DE Quinnen Williams 

NT Foley Fatukasi

DE John Franklin-Myers

EDGE Joseph Ossai

ILB C.J. Mosley

ILB Neville Hewitt

EDGE Tarell Basham

CB Ronald Darby

CB Bryce Hall

FS Marcus Maye

SS Ashtyn Davis

PK Daniel Carlson

P Braden Mann

KR Corey Ballentine

PR Braxton Berrios

Love it all minus Darnold.

team logo
  • NYJ
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Joseph Ossai
    EDGE Texas

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue

• NYJ
    Seth Williams
    WR Auburn

• NYJ
    Baron Browning
    LB Ohio State

• NYJ
    Jack Jones
    CB Arizona State

• NYJ
    Alec Lindstrom
    OC Boston College

• NYJ
    Ar'Darius Washington
    S TCU

• NYJ
    Trevon Grimes
    WR Florida

• NYJ
    Kylen Granson
    TE SMU

• 2022 DET 1st
  • Haha 1
team logo
  • NYJ
    Zach Wilson
    QB BYU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma

• NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Shaun Wade
    CB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR USC

• NYJ
    Jackson Carman
    OT Clemson

• NYJ
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)

• NYJ
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Monty Rice
    LB Georgia

• NYJ
    Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State

• NYJ
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State

• NYJ
    Mike Rose
    LB Iowa State

• NYJ
    Jonathan Doerer
    K Notre Dame

• 2022 CIN 1st
  • 2022 CIN 2nd
  • Haha 1

Traded out of #2 with Carolina for picks in the first two round of 2022. Team needs all over are too great and you maximize the chance of a future QBs success by putting him on a complete team. In the meantime trade Sam for a 2022 pick or allow him to compete with Winston, Beathard, Allen or Brissett for the job which is made mush easier with the additions of Pitts, Etienne and Freiermuth converting the Jets O into a matchup nightmare and allowing the Herndon debacle to finally come to an end. Bulked up the O line with Leatherwood and Myers. got a CB to compete for a starting job and converted the LB corps to a unit with speed. Had enough assets to trade back some more and add to every position group on the team except QB.  

• NYJ
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson

• NYJ
    Pat Freiermuth
    TE Penn State

• NYJ
    Alex Leatherwood
    OT Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Chazz Surratt
    LB North Carolina

• NYJ
    Paulson Adebo
    CB Stanford
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Josh Myers
    OC Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Joe Tryon
    EDGE Washington
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jabril Cox
    LB LSU

• NYJ
    Jack Jones
    CB Arizona State

• NYJ
    Paris Ford
    S Pitt
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Marquez Stevenson
    WR Houston

• NYJ
    Tyler Vrabel
    OT Boston College
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Lorenzo Neal
    DT Purdue

• NYJ
    Josh Sills
    OG Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • 2022 CAR 1st
  • 2022 CAR 2nd
  • Haha 1
team logo
  • NYJ
    Zach Wilson
    QB BYU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Kwity Paye
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina

• NYJ
    Pat Freiermuth
    TE Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Dylan Moses
    LB Alabama

• NYJ
    Michael Carter
    RB North Carolina

• NYJ
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia

• NYJ
    Jabril Cox
    LB LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson

• NYJ
    Jack Jones
    CB Arizona State

• NYJ
    Tyler Vrabel
    OT Boston College

• NYJ
    Elijah Hicks
    S California
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.