Anyone here cancel cable?

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Great quote from Colin Cowherd. He said when you have children, the days get longer but the years fly by. 100% truth.

I thought I was the innovator of black socks and sandals. I thought it would keep that chicks away from me cuz I already had 4 kids. Then it became a style. Just my luck!

Yeah so anyway, there's been so much change while raising kids for upwards of the two past decades. One can fall out of the loop pretty quick.

I rarely wear socks but I'll have to reconsider this strategy.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

So thanks for everyone's input on this. I too am cutting the cord. Having been wanting to for years but just to lazy and unsure of al the intangibles of losing cable but cant deny what a ripoff it is. So I just bought 2 firesticks. Pretty awesome. And I purchased an IPTV subscription - alienstreams suggested by D Schwarz - ridiculous amount of channels and countless apps - and I use my sister's cable subscription to sign into other apps - I also switched my internet from optimum to fios (and is much faster) which I pay $35 a month for 300mbps since I get a discount for having cell phone service with them.  So I went from $140 for cable/internet + $90 for mobile service (new phone trade in) to $35 for internet, $10 for alienstreams, and $95 for mobile phone total $140.  Savings $100 a month.  

• Upvote 1