College game day Nov. 28th

Beerfish

lol it is so funny how calls are 'brilliant' if they work  and 'utterly stupid' if they do not.

Florida fakes a punt from about the same spot as Dallas did and it work thus it is brilliant.

Long td to pitts on the next play.

The jets are not getting pitts unless they trade up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

lol it is so funny how calls are 'brilliant' if they work  and 'utterly stupid' if they do not.

Florida fakes a punt from about the same spot as Dallas did and it work thus it is brilliant.

Long td to pitts on the next play.

Yep.  It’s like in hoops when you’re like “noooo” when the shot goes up and the you’re like “nice shot!” If it goes in but a villain if you miss.  Lol. My high school coach was the king of that.  Damn near pull you if you miss a shot out of the rhythm of the offense, then again the days of real hoops but I digress, Im not bitter or anything 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Auburn usually plays well vs Bama so that might be a good game.  Saban is out if I am not mistaken.

Lawrence is back to beat up on Pittsburgh after ducking Notre dame so he would not look bad.

Florida should roll over Kentucky.

Might see the female kicker for Vandy?

Ducking Notre Dame? He wasn't allowed to play because of Covid he was physically not allowed to play. 

And speaking of Trevor Lawrence and Notre Dame within the same sentence...

Enjoy

(Notre Dame was undefeated @ 12-0 before becoming destroyed by Trevor Lawrence; who went 27/39 (69.2%), 327 passing yards, 3 TD's/0 INT's and a QB Rating of 165.0)...

PS: Pittsburgh after 8 games has the Nation's top 10 Defense (8th ranked and rated defense within the entire Country) so when Trevor Lawrence comes back to beat up on Pittsburgh let's not forget that it's against a top ranked NCAA defense while he's doing so...

Kyle Pitts is Claypool 2.0 (however 3'' taller @ 6'6) he's really a WR within a TE's body and/or a TE with WR type of speed and athleticism; he's a freak of nature. 

Outside of the QB position Kyle Pitts has been my #1 skilled position player prospect heading into 2021's draft and it's not even close. He's my favorite. 

But unfortunately we'll have a 0.00% chance of him falling to us because even if he falls out of the top 10 (I doubt it) there's literally no change he gets past N.E let alone lasts until our Seattle pick (mid to late 20's). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I don’t follow Florida football much so I’ll ask those of you who do; is Trask as good as he looks, and does Pitts have a fumbling problem or was that a one off?

Re Trask, tough to say, he has been great this year but I am not sure he is an A plus NFL prospect.

I don't think it was Pitts that fumbled on that play.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Re Trask, tough to say, he has been great this year but I am not sure he is an A plus NFL prospect.

I don't think it was Pitts that fumbled on that play.

You’re right, I went to the play y play and it was Justin Shorter, that’s what I get for trying to read and watch the game at the same time. 

34 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I don’t follow Florida football much so I’ll ask those of you who do; is Trask as good as he looks, and does Pitts have a fumbling problem or was that a one off?

I can’t see him being more than a back up at the next level.  Just very limited.

Can't wait for 3:30 and the return of Trevor Lawrence!

Last week we witnessed Justin Fields throw 3 INTs against Indiana's 18th ranked defense...

And today we'll get to witness Trevor Lawrence go up against the Nation's top 10 Defense and Pittsburgh's 8th ranked overall Defense (4th in the Country in INTs recorded). 

Even despite not playing in over 1 month and being without multiple WR's; Trevor Lawrence is going to absolutely dominate Pittsburgh's top 10 Defense. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Yep.  It’s like in hoops when you’re like “noooo” when the shot goes up and the you’re like “nice shot!” If it goes in but a villain if you miss.  Lol. My high school coach was the king of that.  Damn near pull you if you miss a shot out of the rhythm of the offense, then again the days of real hoops but I digress, Im not bitter or anything 

? I had a coach like that. Pulled me for taking a shot beyond the key. 
I always wanted to say dude, I get it inside & our guys put it on the floor & lose the ball anyway. He was old school move the ball until they steal it from the weak link guy.