College game day Nov. 28th

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was all for Lawrence but DWC is single handedly changing my mind.

That throw was ok.

Keep Harbaugh as far away from the Jets as possible.

Posted Images

Jarrett Patterson (U Buffalo) with 24-297 and 6TDs on the ground.  Still 3rd quarter. Has a shot at NCAA records for yardage and TDs in a game.

Edit:  And naturally, I flip the game on to see what the kid is doing, and he gets two carries for 1 yard.

11 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

hes not as good but i see a lil percy in him

Good call.
Percy was the best I’ve ever seen.  As great as Tebow was, Percy was the X factor.  Pretty much the reason we won the SEC champ game during the Leak Nat’y run. 

Toney might be a better route runner/WR but both have those video game moves with ball in hand.  Toney more physical, he likes contact.  

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Jarrett Patterson (U Buffalo) with 24-297 and 6TDs on the ground.  Still 3rd quarter. Has a shot at NCAA records for yardage and TDs in a game.

Yep. He’s real good, the problem is that he doesn’t look to have that next gear. He’s so good in the hole tho.

This is the least talented Michigan roster I think I can ever remember.  They just don't have any dudes 

Harbaugh is not my first(or second or maybe even 3rd) choice, but keep in mind he's not responsible for the talent on the roster in the NFL like he is at Michigan.

• Upvote 1

Beat a lousy Minnesota team

Lose to a dreadful michgan state team

Get crushed by Indiana and Wisconsin

Have to go to double ot to beat friggin Rutgers

Lose to a dreadful 0-5 psu team.

A program with gobs of money and should be desirable from a recruiting stand point.

Sorry I don't buy the old 'Oh Harbaugh was a good nfl coach 10 years ago college means nothing!'

His teams are bad and not only that look bad scheme wise to me.  In the past at least he has beaten the patsy teams on his sched.

• Upvote 2
49 minutes ago, Lith said:

Edit:  And naturally, I flip the game on to see what the kid is doing, and he gets two carries for 1 yard.

just flipped on NCAA gameday and saw that...  ahh... my alma mater...   

could be a guy who works in a sub package? 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Hmph I missed the play and highlight but the girl kicker got her chance looks like she missed a Fg.

Oh it was not a fg it was just the 2nd half kickoff my bad.

Sarah Fuller trains with me here in Plano, TX. I've coached her for years.  Its a pretty cool moment for her even if it was just a kickoff.  She was never really given a chance at a FG because she plays for the only team the Jets could possibly beat in the nation.  Actually I'm pretty sure her SEC champion women's soccer team could beat the mens football team at football.

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Omg what a BACK SHOULDER THROW inside the end zone for a TD while taking a hit too! Beautiful throw!

Trevor has more TD's inside the Red Zone than incompletions!!!

Not an OMG throw.

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It was an absolute beautiful throw with a back shoulder pass that only his WR could catch with A+ perfect ball placement; while a pass rusher was breathing right down his neck and got the ball out extremely fast. It was an OMG pass. 

Being a Jets fan I can see why the bar is so low.

What I love most about Trevor is he gets the ball out so quick and always finds whichever offensive player is open. 

And as I'm typing? TD on a flea flicker while hitting his wife open receiver in stride on a deep ball. 

Kid just hung up 17 1st Q points against the Nation's 8th ranked defense.