College game day Nov. 28th

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Terrace Marshall Jr of LSU is a WR I've been talking up a lot id absolutely love him with our Seattle pick no TDs tonight but 3/69 so far. 

Lsu QB looks bad, which makes it tougher on the WR.

Keller Mond for A&M looks like like warm dog shi**.  He is a senior, i do not think he gets drafted.   I do like the Aggies tight end and Spiller the running back.

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Lsu QB looks bad, which makes it tougher on the WR.

Keller Mond for A&M looks like like warm dog shi**.  He is a senior, i do not think he gets drafted.   I do like the Aggies tight end and Spiller the running back.

Which is why I believe Terrace Marshall Jr. is one of the most physically dominant WRs within this draft class while putting up numbers and production without both Joe Burrow/Ja'Marr Chase and with an SEC crap LSU QB..

Marshall Jr = 5 receptions for 82 receiving yards and 0 TDs tonight and came into tonight's game @ 38 receptions for 597 receiving yards and 9 TD receptions. 

@ 6'4 I believe he'd become an absolute monster on the outside alongside of Trevor Lawrence and opposite of Denzel Mims. 

He's awesome. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1