TailgateJoe Lafrieda Meat Delivery Cyber Monday Deals

joebabyny

Hey guys, with covid killing football season and all my concert and event catering for the whole year of 2020 I pivoted to doing NY/NJ meat delivery using my friendship and relationship with the guys at Pat Lafrieda. Doing a big sale Monday for anyone interested.

TailgateJoe LAFRIEDA MEAT DELIVERY CYBER MONDAY DEALS!!!!!!
Hey guys, we are probably heading into lockdowns and prices will probably be going even crazier over the next few weeks, so I put together a Cyber Monday deal. ?All orders will get 10% off ?All orders of $450+ will get bumped to 20% off ?All Snake River Farms Wagyu products will be 20% off PLUS: There will be a choice of sample gifts of Lafrieda dry aged or black truffle blend burgers or Italian sausage
Keep in mind, this is all prime grade beef and the highest quality meat, all right from Pat Lafrieda butchers. The Snake River Farms product is priced 25-40% cheaper than direct even BEFORE the 20% discount Monday!
These deals will be running Monday 11/30 from 12:01am until 11:59pm. DO NOT EMAIL ME TUESDAY!!!!!!!!

tgjcybermonday.jpg