Trevor Lawrence making his (over 1 month) return @ 3:30 today (Pittsburgh). ABC.

Just a reminder for those who don't follow the College Game Thread and want to watch our future Jets QB under center against a top 10 Pittsburgh Defense (8th in the Country). It's GAME TIME. 

I'm so pumped up I feel like I'm about to watch a Jets game!

2020: 6-0 overall (.100%), 135/191 (70.7%), 1,833 passing yards, 17 TD's/2 INTs, 4 rushing TDs and a QB Rating of 178.6. 

After (over) one month of absence during Trevor's return today against the Country's 8th ranked defense he just 'shook off the rust' by going...

26/37 (70.2%), 403 passing yards, 2 TD's/0 INT's (another 2 TD passes were erased off the board) and a QB Rating of; 179.6. 

Throughout only 3 quarters of play too (due to a score of 45-17 after 3).

Fun Fact (below)

The ACC Conference has been around since 1953 (67 years) but yet with his next TD (pass or run) he'll become only the 5th player (ever) within in ACC Conference Play to ever reach and record 100 career TD's; Deshaun Watson being 1 of the 4 (Trevor will become only the 5th).  

He was absolutely and downright incredible out there. 

I have no idea how long you been a jets fan but clearly it can't be a long time if you really think the jets have a 10% shot at this kid.

Darnold will win 3 games this year cementing our #6 pick.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app
[/url]

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

I have no idea how long you been a jets fan but clearly it can't be a long time if you really think the jets have a 10% shot at this kid.

[/url]

Stop, please stop. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

[/url]

When you post, why do I envision Charlie Brown with that rain cloud following him? ?

tenor.gif?itemid=5131221

• Sympathy 1