All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday...

Between this and the Niners situation, the season is rapidly turning into a farce.  The rules and judgements are all so completely arbitrary and ridiculous.

It’s basically just like a glorified dress rehearsal at this point.

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Game will have to be rescheduled i would assume.   The NFL better have another two to three weeks ready to add on at the end.  This is only going to get worse.

I hope not. Denver chose to NOT keep a QB in quarantine. Why should the Saints be penalized ? I'm sure they're in Denver already. 

When it was only Jackson and a couple more ravens players it made no sense to even move the game.  The Denver game goes on with all of their QBs out. The ravens shouldn’t be getting extra care. But no with so many out maybe it’s better to just forfeit. I don’t know if this has ever happened in the nfl before but there’s always a first time. Changing the schedule or maybe even playing a makeup game gives them an unfair advantage when the whole issue is self inflicted.

It's so bad in Denver for today's game with 0 QBs to the point of...

Denver Broncos' bid to start assistant coach at QB denied by league

They really wanted to play Rob Calabrese today lol he's their offensive quality control coach...

However the NFL denied Denver's request because league doesn't want coaching staffs being storage areas for potential players etc. 

Imo the NFL should've moved this game back (as they did for Baltimore). 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Game will have to be rescheduled i would assume.   The NFL better have another two to three weeks ready to add on at the end.  This is only going to get worse.

Agreed. What else can they do, stick the ball boy out there? Anyone on their roster at a different position ever play QB in college? A Brad Smith type? Probably not. This season is the worst for the obvious reasons, but I'd pay to see that, haha. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's so bad in Denver for today's game with 0 QBs to the point of...

Denver Broncos' bid to start assistant coach at QB denied by league

They really wanted to play Rob Calabrese today lol he's their offensive quality control coach...

However the NFL denied Denver's request because league doesn't want coaching staffs being storage areas for potential players etc. 

Imo the NFL should've moved this game back (as they did for Baltimore). 

Rob Calabrese was so bad at QB at UCF that he got moved to WR. (He was also bad at WR.)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, rangerous said:

When it was only Jackson and a couple more ravens players it made no sense to even move the game.  The Denver game goes on with all of their QBs out. The ravens shouldn’t be getting extra care. But no with so many out maybe it’s better to just forfeit. I don’t know if this has ever happened in the nfl before but there’s always a first time. Changing the schedule or maybe even playing a makeup game gives them an unfair advantage when the whole issue is self inflicted.

The fact the NFL is not letting Denver play Rypien or the other guy is flat out ridiculous. Goodell is a stooge. I hope Denver makes a total mockery of this game.

25 minutes ago, emesola said:

Rob Calabrese was so bad at QB at UCF that he got moved to WR. (He was also bad at WR.)

I'm in Florida too and I never knew he went to UCF because I've never even heard of his name before. 

After your post I just went back and looked at his UCF statistics and you're right, he stunk (at everything). 

Screenshot_20201129-125046.thumb.png.d5ffa942cbaa73343524238b25338823.pngScreenshot_20201129-124326.thumb.png.977df6e408ed92408b7091f4a85464d1.png

On a side note as a UCF fan what did you think of WR, Gabriel Davis? I really wanted that kid during the 4th round however Buffalo picked him after we took a backup QB in James Morgan who I never heard of before.