Tyson Fight - who is going to watch it tonight?

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I ******* HATED that guy. I knew he was not very good and he beat a guy from my gym (Gleason's) named Kevin Kelley. Barrera totally exposed him.

Yeah, that KK fight was crazy...like 6 knockdowns.

by the time he got to MAB, his hands were fragile. He had some  serious power for a shrimp

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

George Foreman would have bounced him around the ring like Joe Frazier. He was tailor-made for Foreman.

I saw most of the fighters you need. Tyson had a nber of one round KO's I don't believe the others had. That to me made him more dominant. As far as smart fighter, I would say Leonard and Ali, as far as a brawler, Frazier. Boxing is a joke now. 

There have been plenty of crazy skilled fighters over the years but Tyson with his bob and weave ability and his scary combo of speed and power from both hands was absolutely deadly. 

I couldn't care less what anyone has to say when it comes to their prime years both Ali and Tyson were the best to ever do it. 

Yes. Floyd is 50-0. Great speed and defense and a beautiful jab etc etc but don't tell me he's greater than Tyson in his prime because in the ring together as far as dominance Tyson wouldn't have only sent him to the ER but he would've murdered him while putting him into a body bag. 

And yeah yeah the "weight class thing" who cares don't talk to me about a lighter fighter being more dominant but yet would get murdered in the same ring as Tyson yeah yeah "weight division". 

Tyson faught men who weighted a lot more than him and so did Ali. 

Butterbean was damn near 400 pounds lol but his "weight" never scared away Mike!

If you don't believe a fighter could beat Tyson in a fight? Don't list him. 

20 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I saw most of the fighters you need. Tyson had a nber of one round KO's I don't believe the others had. That to me made him more dominant. As far as smart fighter, I would say Leonard and Ali, as far as a brawler, Frazier. Boxing is a joke now. 

I don't know. I think there are other ways to dominate fights without knocking somebody out in the first round. Willie Pep once won a round without throwing a punch.

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I can't watch these undercard fights I'm just waiting for the Tyson Roy fight. How many fights remaining before the main event? 

Next is Jake Paul the youtuber against Nate...then I think the fight.

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

There have been plenty of crazy skilled fighters over the years but Tyson with his bob and weave ability and his scary combo of speed and power from both hands was absolutely deadly. 

I couldn't care less what anyone has to say when it comes to their prime years both Ali and Tyson were the best to ever do it. 

Yes. Floyd is 50-0. Great speed and defense and a beautiful jab etc etc but don't tell me he's greater than Tyson in his prime because in the ring together as far as dominance Tyson wouldn't have only sent him to the ER but he would've murdered him while putting him into a body bag. 

And yeah yeah the "weight class thing" who cares don't talk to me about a lighter fighter being more dominant but yet would get murdered in the same ring as Tyson yeah yeah "weight division". 

Tyson faught men who weighted a lot more than him and so did Ali. 

Butterbean was damn near 400 pounds lol but his "weight" never scared away Mike!

If you don't believe a fighter could beat Tyson in a fight? Don't list him. 

Dude, Tyson dodged Holyfield for years. Imho He and King were scared You sound like you're ONLY 35 years old (kidding, just busting your chops).

• Haha 1

Tyson actually got robbed he knocked out Buster and the ref not only started the count late but also stopped his count while in the middle of counting. And also counted super slow (on purpose). 

In order to allow Buster an opportunity to get up (he really lost). 

Bring out a stop clock.

Tyson knocked him out for MORE than 10 seconds. 

Tyson was robbed (Boxing is corrupt like none other). 

His 10 count of Tyson was super fast too. 

Disgusting!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I just made a friendly $20 bet vs. my wife's older brother that Tyson knocks him out within first three rounds lol he's Latvian he don't know about Tyson of the 90's ?????

its 2020 just in case you've been in a coma

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1