Tyson Fight - who is going to watch it tonight?

Maxman

4 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

WTF Nat Robinson huh are u effin kidding ? is this some kind of covid freak show?

Did you really expect anything different?

Nate has ZERO boxing experience! I don't care how much of an athlete he is. Basketball and Football ain't Boxing!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, congrats, you haven't wasted as much of your life watching, reading about and actually boxing as I have. He was never better than Marvin Hagler or Julio Cesar Chavez or Sugar Ray Leonard or Thomas Hearns or Roberto Duran or Roy Jones Jr. or Evander Holyfield or Alexis Arguello or Salvador Sanchez or...

His signature win came against a terrified Michael Spinks who was a light heavyweight in heavyweights clothing that beat an older Larry Holmes, who was never a big puncher anyway, Stefan Tangstad (who once fought the ghost of Joe Bugner) and Gerry f'in Cooney as a heavyweight.

Or Ali or Sugar Ray Robison or Joe Louis or Rocky Marciano 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Kudos to everyone that paid $50 to watch a YouTube star beat up a washed up NBA player half his size and two 50 year olds fight to an exhibition draw. Next time just give me $25 and I’ll kick you in the balls. 

I blow my nose with fifty dollar bills brah.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Kudos to everyone that paid $50 to watch a YouTube star beat up a washed up NBA player half his size and two 50 year olds fight to an exhibition draw. Next time just give me $25 and I’ll kick you in the balls. 

$25 PER BALL = $50  lol

• Haha 1