Meltdown Safe Space

JTJet

Come on in, take a seat, let out the rage. Your T-Law fantasy gets a reality check today. 

90% the board will be in here later today (or maybe sometime this season) so I figured why not get a jump, and allow people to get cozy. 

I accepted this around week 3-5, cant really remember, so I can be a valuable resource and shoulder for you to lean on. 

Maybe this post wont age well, who knows, who cares. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, JTJet said:

Come on in, take a seat, let out the rage. Your T-Law fantasy gets a reality check today. 

90% the board will be in here later today (or maybe sometime this season) so I figured why not get a jump, and allow people to get cozy. 

I accepted this around week 3-5, cant really remember, so I can be a valuable resource and shoulder for you to lean on. 

lulz

On 11/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, JTJet said:

Oops.

YES!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST TIME I JUMP OUT OF MY SEAT SCREAMING THIS SEASON IS FOR A RAIDERS HAIL MARY TOUCH DOWN PASS!!!

What an exciting game lmao. Team has moments of looking competent. Offense actually gave us a couple touchdowns to watch and in the end the Jets ineptitude comes thru and the tank is still preserved!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

What does 1-15 and the second pick get us? LOL.  Stop it. Wins are counterproductive at this point and rooting for them is dumb. 

NOTHING not even Trevor Lawrence would be better than watching an entire message board meltdown at once. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, JTJet said:

Huh? What are you a new fan? Haha 

• Haha 2