Meltdown Safe Space

25 minutes ago, David Harris said:

This is probably the worst day of my jets life

amazing.

The jets nearly staving off a laughable 0-16 game season by putting down a historically hated conference rival who hasn't won in NY in over a decade... was nearly the worst day of you life.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/end thread

Come on in, take a seat, let out the rage. Your T-Law fantasy gets a reality check today.  90% the board will be in here later today (or maybe sometime this season) so I figured why not get a jum

Don’t get mad at us because you counted your chickens  before they hatched. You mad bro? 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

amazing.

The jets nearly staving off a laughable 0-16 game season by putting down a historically hated conference rival who hasn't won in NY in over a decade... was nearly the worst day of you life.

My “Jets life”

And yes- it is pretty amazing 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Icer said:

Zero, which is about as many of your posts on here today which have been worth reading

Wow, a real zinger right there. Losers root for their team to lose. Winners want to win, always. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then I guess about 80+ % of this board (based on polling), including @Maxman, aren't real fans then.  Because all of us were rooting for the loss.  

I, like most, feel the best thing the Jets could do for their future of their franchise would be to obtain the first pick in the draft and (again) hit reset, nothing wrong with recognizing that over cheering for meaningless wins

I draw the line at getting mad at players for playing well. Half the Tank crowd are turning me off with their acid tongues

• Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, Icer said:

Wise words I would read in a children's book

Yes, you're right, cause winners teach their kids that winning is better than losing.

Apparently you didnt read said books. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, JTJet said:

Come on in, take a seat, let out the rage. Your T-Law fantasy gets a reality check today. 

90% the board will be in here later today (or maybe sometime this season) so I figured why not get a jump, and allow people to get cozy. 

I accepted this around week 3-5, cant really remember, so I can be a valuable resource and shoulder for you to lean on. 

Maybe this post wont age well, who knows, who cares. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

How many participation ribbons are set up in your room? 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Wow, a real zinger right there. Losers root for their team to lose. Winners want to win, always. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Yes, you're right, cause winners teach their kids that winning is better than losing.

Apparently you didnt read said books. 

Don’t get mad at us because you counted your chickens  before they hatched. You mad bro? 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

So naive 

I'm curious. 

Say we have Trevor next year and have two potential outcomes near the last game,

1) Win, make the playoffs, but absolute lock to lose first round. 

2) Lose, miss the playoffs, but improve draft position by several slots. 

Which are you happy with? 

28 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious. 

Say we have Trevor next year and have two potential outcomes near the last game,

1) Win, make the playoffs, but absolute lock to lose first round. 

2) Lose, miss the playoffs, but improve draft position by several slots. 

Which are you happy with? 

This question isn't relevant to the discussion at hand. 

The fact that you apparently think it is just highlights your inability to really grasp why we want the top pick. 

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This question isn't relevant to the discussion at hand. 

The fact that you apparently think it is just highlights your inability to really grasp why we want the top pick. 

I'm fully aware why you want the pick. I completely understand the argument. Doesnt change my question. 

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I don't believe you 

I understand that you are so sick of losing, that you want to win again.

I understand that you view losing short term as acceptable in order for winning long term. 

I understand that you believe that Trevor Lawrence will right all the issues with our team overnight. 

Winners want to win at all times, losers actively root for losing. It's that simple. 

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, Icer said:

Are we sure JT Jet isnt Herm Edwards with all these cliches about winners winning and losers losing

If you think that mindset is a cliche, I dont know what to tell you. 

I feel sorry for teammates or coworkers that have to be around you or rely on you. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm so sad lol. I REALLY want to watch this board meltdown. 

So you wanted to watch Jet fans become disappointed all because we'd miss out on Trevor Lawrence as the highest rated QB Prospect since dating back to Elway/Manning? 

After not featuring a Franchise QB since dating back to Joe Namath of 50 years ago? 

And you REALLY wanted to see JN meltdown while you celebrated 1-15 on our board? 

You wanted to see miserable and passionate Jet fans even more heartbroken than we've already been just so you could enjoy watching us suffer some more? Ok. Cool. 

Look. I'll tell you what. I'm going to bookmark this thread (forever). I'll always and forever remind you of it, too (so enjoy). 

• If the Jets finish 0-16? Don't you even dare bother watching our 2021 draft (you won't deserve that right; we won't want you there). 

• When the Jets draft Trevor Lawrence? Don't you dare celebrate the pick (you've already lost that right)..

• If the Jets ever win a SB under Trevor Lawrence? Don't think for a second that you can celebrate here on our JN board with us (you won't be allowed to participate while our forum goes absolute apesh*t). 

JTJet: "I'm so sad lol. I REALLY want to watch this board meltdown" 

After that disgusting quote of yours above?

You wanted to see us meltdown over the thought of missing out on Trevor Lawrence and the #1 overall pick? 

Ok cool. Go follow Sam Darnold to Indianapolis or Chicago or San Francisco or something...

But don't you dare feel that you'll have the right to (EVER) celebrate a single Trevor Lawrence pass as a Jet over the next 15-20 years; because you won't be deserving. 

It's one thing to root for meaningless Jet wins; it's a completely different story when you're doing it just to see passionate Jet fans become even more heartbroken than ever before while melting down on a board (that's spiteful, and sick). 

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is just Darnoidism manifesting itself in a novel way. He predicted Darnold would light it up today.

• Haha 3