Meltdown Safe Space

JTJet

5 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So you wanted to watch Jet fans become disappointed all because we'd miss out on Trevor Lawrence as the highest rated QB Prospect since dating back to Elway/Manning? 

After not featuring a Franchise QB since dating back to Joe Namath of 50 years ago? 

And you REALLY wanted to see JN meltdown while you celebrated 1-15 on our board? 

You wanted to see miserable and passionate Jet fans even more heartbroken than we've already been just so you could enjoy watching us suffer some more? Ok. Cool. 

Look. I'll tell you what. I'm going to bookmark this thread (forever). I'll always and forever remind you of it, too (so enjoy). 

• If the Jets finish 0-16? Don't you even dare bother watching our 2021 draft (you won't deserve that right; we won't want you there). 

• When the Jets draft Trevor Lawrence? Don't you dare celebrate the pick (you've already lost that right)..

• If the Jets ever win a SB under Trevor Lawrence? Don't think for a second that you can celebrate here on our JN board with us (you won't be allowed to participate while our forum goes absolute apesh*t). 

JTJet: "I'm so sad lol. I REALLY want to watch this board meltdown" 

After that disgusting quote of yours above?

You wanted to see us meltdown over the thought of missing out on Trevor Lawrence and the #1 overall pick? 

Ok cool. Go follow Sam Darnold to Indianapolis or Chicago or San Francisco or something...

But don't you dare feel that you'll have the right to (EVER) celebrate a single Trevor Lawrence pass as a Jet over the next 15-20 years; because you won't be deserving. 

It's one thing to root for meaningless Jet wins; it's a completely different story when you're doing it just to see passionate Jet fans become even more heartbroken than ever before while melting down on a board (that's spiteful, and sick). 

Lol you done? 

The collective meltdown of an internet message board at the exact same time is a rare oddity, and it's fun, and you are proving this at this exact moment. If you react this way to my comment, I cant imagine how you react then. 

I want to watch it if it happens because I think the people completely assuming Trevor is in the bag deserve the worst type of heart break for daring to even jinx it. Call me superstitious. 

Do I want Trevor? Sure. But I dont expect he is ours until his name is called on draft night, nor will I think the team is doomed for failure if they dont get him. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

We don't have a QB for next year.

Sam really needs to take a year off - clear his head and relearn the game.  We can't keep him and start him.

I want nothing to do with this Fields kid.   Trade down from 2..if we don't win out.

Darnold is our QB for next year

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yeah, I know.  But he shouldn't be - he needs to start over.

But maybe a new coach can get his head straight.

our chance to get a potential generational level qb was just squandered by a meaningless win. The strategy now has to be to build the rest of the team. another stud olineman might just be the right decision

• Sympathy 1

Just now, neckdemon said:

i submit

What are you a lawyer? 

I hope none of you have children or employees that you are supposed to lead/teach about my life. Seriously. 

Nothing says clown like being ok with "acceptable loses".

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

short sighted. a chance to get a all-pro level talent at qb for tghe next 15 years was just squandered by a meaningless win in the worst jets season ever

Would it have been nice? Sure, but the cards are dealt and will fall how they may, there is a real chance this is the best thing to ever happen to the Jets, you may just not know it yet.

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

lol, i actually just brought my kid over to teach him about your life. i showed him your post and he said......yeah he's an ass clown dad you're right. smart kid

I'm sure. Take this valuable life lesson and teach it to those around you. 

Dont count your chickens before they hatch. 

• Upvote 1