*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

4 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

It is not going to matter. Fitz will tear up this pop Warner defense to the tune of about 450 yards. Darnold will get sacked 4 times throw 3 picks as the Jets continue to give the fans false hope that Trevor Lawrence will save us.

Fish 45

Jets whatever

From your keyboard to reality. Worry is Fitz is but a moment from a 3 INT quarter. Wouldn't that be the most Jets thing ever? 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, emesola said:

Every year, Ryan Fitzpatrick has a game where he throws at least 3 INTs and squanders a victory. Please don’t be today.

I get that but who exactly will be catching these pics? Not being difficult but I honestly only know one person who is still healthy in our secondary. The guy they drafted after Jamal Adams. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I get that but who exactly will be catching these pics? Not being difficult but I honestly only know one person who is still healthy in our secondary. The guy they drafted after Jamal Adams. 

You forgot about Marcus Maye. 

Oh yeah. Nvmd. You were asking about picks and unfortunately Marcus Maye doesn't know how to ball hawk as a FS and doesn't know how to intercept passes neither (4 years and only 5 INTs). 

Yes. You're right. Good question. Who DO we have to catch the picks? 

marcus-maye.png.21ec094e1348a8d73bd11217ff810177.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You forgot about Marcus Maye. 

Oh yeah. Nvmd. You were asking about picks and unfortunately Marcus Maye doesn't know how to ball hawk as a FS and doesn't know how to intercept passes neither (4 years and only 5 INTs). 

Yes. You're right. Good question. Who DO we have to catch the picks? 

marcus-maye.png.21ec094e1348a8d73bd11217ff810177.png

Q?