*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

5 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

I love the fact that the NFL wants the Jets to go oh and 16 Devante Parker did not catch that ball no one thought he caught the ball he didn’t even think he caught the ball but yet they didn’t overturn it

I thought he caught it - it was tight - 1 foot down when he caught simultaneously then the next as he was twisting - then ball starts coming out - bang bang play

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Is the NFL in on the tank? 
Trevor Lawrence in NY or Jacksonville? 
Remember, the NFL is a business! 

To be fair, though, Jax plays a lot of games in England.  So if the NFL wants to expand to foreign markets, Trevor to Jax would make sense.

• WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Officials literally took TDs away from the Jets 3 years ago and they have the nerve to call that a CATCH!!!

I laughed. In what rigged world is that a catch. I got confused for second and thought I was watching the Cheats vs Anyone (can now also substitute TB - which is interchangeable with Tampa Bay/Tom Brady in a pinch ==> I hope they get crushed today ===> GOOOOOMAHOMESKANSASCITY ===> rubs hands together, feet, too).  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2