*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

2 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

most like all of jets fans i hate rooting for losses. i was never for it but man darnold is just not the answer. happy feet galore. give me lawerence or even fields and let me get my fandom mojo back. this is just depressing

Assuming we all live long enough to experience the success we expect with Lawrence ... and expected with Darnold ... and ... and...  I’ve been waiting 51 years now and have pretty much lost all hope.. and time.  I want wins, any win, now.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

This type of asskicking is what we deserve

Haha, I guess self-hatred occasionally serves a purpose. I think. : /  I never root for the Jets to lose, it's just not in my nature; but if they die of natural causes the rest of the way, it is what it is.  After a fashion I realized that I'm just in it for the comedy, and I've been less emotionally invested that I've been this year. I almost popped a blood vessel in my eye from laughing so hard when I turned on the first Jets/Dolphins matchup earlier in the season and the Dolphins were up 24-0. Still funny. GO JETS (sotto voce)!