*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

Just now, doitny said:

this is why Gase sucks. 3 screen passes in the flat and out. why not try one downfield. and those 2 passes to perriman were just begging to be a pick 6

If something works once, then sorta works ok the 2nd time, why not try the exact same play a third time in a row?  A99D7CB9-0FEC-4F4E-B9F8-A2604C5B9AC5.jpeg.9110e3ff1ac7b757322b02e0dc2b0b43.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Raiders looking awful vs the falcons. We play the raiders next week, hopefully they get their sh*t together by then. 

Probably not lol Derek Carr is one the most inconsistent quarterbacks in the NFL, but it’s possible Josh Jacobs and Devontae Booker carry them to a victory. 

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t know about that. I forget who on this message board said it, but Gase might be carving out a nice niche as a tank commander. He might be the perfect short term coach specifically for blowing up a franchise. 

Gase's most significant contribution to the NFL is when they redo the entire draft slotting system specifically because of him.

• Upvote 1