*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

This game is like rancid meat vs a cadaver farm.  What, they think showing a clip of Jumbo Elliot making that catch in The Monday Night Miracle is supposed to make me feel better? I'm actually surprised that they didn't show a clip of The Mud Bowl. I have witnessed many times over the years that someone was definitely trolling fans, especially the commercials. This isn't some paranoid delusion.

One year when the Jets were in PO contention in the early 2000s - and I know it was purposeful as I'm sitting here breathing - they showed an NFL Coke commercial with as many Jets lowlights they could possibly shoehorn in to a 20 second spot. During the Jets game. My jaw fell open. I think I just grunted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ausman said:

This O line needs to be blown up.  With dynamite.

Lol they have actually been playing well today, Sam is a big part of the problem right now, he’s holding the ball for far too long and when he’s well protected he panics and try’s to scramble for no reason.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I've always been a Sam supporter and I still believe this dysfunctional organization ruined him but holy cow does he look horrific today

The Jets ruined him for sure and I'm almost positive they will ruin Trevor.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jets723 said:

Becton is a beast but that’s about it 

You can't get your footwork back in boxing.  You can't make an electric accoustic sound as good as an electric guitar (unless it's a $24,000 Larrivee.)  And you can't cheap out on repairing your offensive line in one off season. 

Just facts of life....

• Upvote 1

I think it’s time to call a halt on the trashing of Sam Darnold.  It’s painfully clear that he has no future here and the fault for that lies more on other shoulders than his own, though he’s hardly blameless.  The best thing for all concerned is he gets the chance to start over somewhere better (meaning anywhere other than this disaster of a sports franchise) and the Jets start over for the 52nd time since 1969.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

You can't get your footwork back in boxing.  You can't make an electric accoustic sound as good as an electric guitar (unless it's a $24,000 Larrivee.)  And you can't cheap out on repairing your offensive line in one off season. 

Just facts of life....

I know..