*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

The Jacksonville Jaguars are still actually TRYING.  We aren't.  There is still a shot they could upset somebody.  Gase's stupidity will ensure that unless our defense can wins games by itself.  We are pretty much done.

Sam Darnold lost this game today.

Jets win this thing by 10 if Joe Flacco started.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

If anyone is watching the post game, one of the reporters just called Gase out on this 

- So Adam why did you take back play calls?

- I didnt, I told you he tells me the plays 

- We were watching Dowell the entire game, he was sitting with the players, he wasnt doing ANYTHING

- Oh... There were parts of the game I wanted to handle 

This guy is such a fu*king joke, he needs to go NOW!

Patience Grasshopper Patience

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just like many of us said he would all week.  Many chose not to listen.

Everybody ready to move on now?

@Sam Darnold

All are chosen. Some choose not to listen. 

@Charlie Brown @Trevor Lawrence

John 15:16
You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

Plausible deniability.  

OK, somebody has to say it. This username needs an avatar. It's like someone having a username like George Washington and all you see is G for George. C'mon, already.

tenor.gif?itemid=5952903&f=1&nofb=1

There are so many possibilities, like Betty watching the Jets. 

betty-boop.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ausman said:

We’re at the point where the anti-Sam crowd smell blood and would never admit he made a good play or good decision.  It ruins their Lawrence-lust.

The problem isn't that he never makes good plays.  Its that he makes 3 bad ones for every good one.

Being a franchise QB is about consistency.  Lawrence might not have it either.  But Darnold definitely doesn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I think it’s time to call a halt on the trashing of Sam Darnold.  It’s painfully clear that he has no future here and the fault for that lies more on other shoulders than his own, though he’s hardly blameless.  The best thing for all concerned is he gets the chance to start over somewhere better (meaning anywhere other than this disaster of a sports franchise) and the Jets start over for the 52nd time since 1969.

lol no.  As recently as a week ago, we weren't allowed to trash him because he didn't have his receivers healthy.  1 week later and now we're not allowed to trash him because it makes people sad.  

Don't read it if you don't like it.  Darnold sucks.  Gase does too but Darnold is just as bad.

3 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Not a defense of Darnold, but man every throw is into a tight window. Why are our WRs never wide open like other teams’ WRs?

They do get open.  Darnold just doesn't see them.  He had a WR wide open on his first INT.  Rather than stepping up into the pocket and making the easy throw, he threw across his body for an INT.

He sucks.  

• Upvote 2

All the couch expertise here on Darnold’s future or lack thereof... we’ll all get the NFL’s assessment of his upside when (not if) the Jets trade him.  What the Jets get in return will be the definitive answer.

No, it won't.  It'll just be a dumb team making a dumb trade.  Just like the Seahawks were dumb when they gave us a Khalil Mack package of picks for Jamal Adams.  

This is really the hill you're willing to die on eh?  Darnold doing well with a different franchise?  lmao.

14 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

At 0-11, everyone sucks. Coaches, players, water boys, trainers, nutritionists, gm, owners...

As long as people are including the QB in that equation too, then your statement is accurate.

Previously it was "everybody but Darnold sucks" for some posters around here, all the way up until this week.

• Upvote 1