Other NFL games Nov 29th...

Beerfish

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

LOL, Mahommes to Hill is just wrecking this league.

bowles........

Watching Mahomes play should make all of us cry.   Once in a lifetime player.  Then you team him up with a guy like Hill who can outrun anyone?   A monster "Gronk, Jr." TE like Kelce?  Geez, the Chiefs have drafted well. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Watching Mahomes play should make all of us cry.   Once in a lifetime player.  Then you team him up with a guy like Hill who can outrun anyone?   A monster "Gronk, Jr." TE like Kelce?  Geez, the Chiefs have drafted well. 

That is an amazing well put together team.

• Upvote 2

I don;t see how the NFL can allow another team to play  with no QBs at all like Denver.  Why could they not push that game back a few days to at least let Denver get someone.

The WINNING QB in a 31-3 game was 9/16 for 78 yards and an int.

The 5th string replacement guy was 1-9 for 13 yards and two ints

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetophile said:

Poor Jim Nantz, that Shady/Cheats sycophant. He's probably only slightly less insufferable. I just tuned in. Did he wax poetic that's there's not enough coddling going on? 

Oh his blatantly cheering for brady and gronk was just as nauseating as always.  Tyreek hill gets a 70 yard td, mild excitement, brady to gronk for 20 yards and he goes into hysterics.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don;t see how the NFL can allow another team to play  with no QBs at all like Denver.  Why could they not push that game back a few days to at least let Denver get someone.

The WINNING QB in a 31-3 game was 9/16 for 78 yards and an int.

The 5th string replacement guy was 1-9 for 13 yards and two ints

Denver owner needed to step in and tell the Goodell to take a hike.   Postpone the game until they had a competent QB ready.

Just now, munchmemory said:

Denver owner needed to step in and tell the Goodell to take a hike.   Postpone the game until they had a competent QB ready.

The only rationale i could see is if Denver had broken league protocols and the league said fine we are going to punish you but they seem to have no problem pushing back other games.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The only rationale i could see is if Denver had broken league protocols and the league said fine we are going to punish you but they seem to have no problem pushing back other games.

Just seems like the NFL allowed a game to be played with a sub-standard QB.  The guy was on the practice squad as a receiver and had never thrown a pass in the NFL.   I could see the NFL going forward if one QB was impacted.  But all three?   That's extraordinary and should have resulted in the game being postponed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Mahommes throws a poor int but contact to the head roughing play.

And of coure the make up holding call on the next play.

Arains is going to keel over on the sidelines.

LOL!  We said the same thing.  

Remember Steven Tyler and Joe Perry as the toxic twins?   With their weight and stress, Ariens and Andy are gonna be the Stroke Boys.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Oh his blatantly cheering for brady and gronk was just as nauseating as always.  Tyreek hill gets a 70 yard td, mild excitement, brady to gronk for 20 yards and he goes into hysterics.

He doesn't even try to hide his partiality. He's worse than Paul Maguire. The best was when Santurdio Holmes caught a great TD vs the Cheats in the POs. Nantz: "I don't know, Phil, that doesn't look good to me. He's not in." Phil Simms: "That's a touchdown, Jim. He's in." "I don't know . . . " Eat shi t. 

It's been going on for years. We always used to laugh at the change in his tone like he was folding laundry and starting another load of wash (Cheats losing) vs his tone when Gronkcheatski pushed off and got a 1st down. There are at least 5 instances that come to mind where Phil Simms wouldn't let things go on the air, and Phil Simms used to play for the Giants, for fcks sake. Jim Nantz sucks.