4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Nice, “ Gase makes Kotite look like Tom Landry”

You’re preaching to the choir Mike.

Once again, the Jets snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory.

Gore, Gore and more Gore. 4th and short, no problem more Gore. 

It’s like Gase is playing to lose.

Wait until Gase gets his claws around Lawrence 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bill Belichick just got the Pats to 5-6 (with a win over Arizona) while Adam Gase lost by double-digits for the 7th time this season to fall to 0-11.

Adam Gase is in on the tank.  He was authorized an encouraged by Christopher Johnson to lose today.

The concept is to get Trevor Lawrence while playing just well enough to not have a locker room revolt.  Mission accomplished 11x.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, SAR I said:

Adam Gase is in on the tank.  He was authorized an encouraged by Christopher Johnson to lose today.

The concept is to get Trevor Lawrence while playing just well enough to not have a locker room revolt.  Mission accomplished 11x.

SAR I

How about Bill Belichick though?  He's just like Gase when he has bad players, right?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How about Bill Belichick though?  He's just like Gase when he has bad players, right?

The greatest head coach in NFL history has a losing record with a 12-4 team featuring a roster he himself hand-picked in a 20 year culture he himself created.  That's not good.

SAR I

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Once again, the Jets snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory.

It's more like 'Jets snatch cringeworthy, vomit-inducing defeat from the jaws of humiliating defeat.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Just well enough to score 3 points and never really be competitive. If they draft a QB at #1, Gase won’t be anywhere near him. 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Well then Adam Gase is the biggest idiot in the world if he really believes that he's going to be here next year come 2021 (following his 0-16 season).

Trevor Lawrence will be here;

Adam Gase will not (FIRED!). 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yeah, that’s the ticket!!!!

C618C488-D087-45CE-BE87-A2D07E82D485.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The greatest head coach in NFL history has a losing record with a 12-4 team featuring a roster he himself hand-picked in a 20 year culture he himself created.  That's not good.

SAR I

Must be nice to live in an alrernate reality 

• Upvote 2

0-11, 0-12 and so on. The drive for the playoffs was over long ago.  Gase is going to be launched and maybe sooner rather than later at this point.  In the meantime, the patsies beat the cardinals and tommy boy is sinking down in Tampa.  Was it all tommy and not bellichicken?  I think we’re seeing tommy boy is just about toast.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's extreme on Gase's part. 

He just admitted that he and our OC only go over 3 plays between drives? No wonder why we can't score TDs we've got a 3 freaking play strategy every drive wow I never heard a coach sound so pathetic before, ever. 

And then when asked about what happens after the "3 plays" lol he instantly began to realize how clueless he really sounds. 

He kept saying "it's not hard, it's not hard" my next immediate question as a reporter would've been then why are you 0-11 Gase, if it's not hard? 

He is tanking by design. He discussed all of this with Joe before he hired him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well then Adam Gase is the biggest idiot in the world if he really believes that he's going to be here next year come 2021 (following his 0-16 season).

Trevor Lawrence will be here;

Adam Gase will not (FIRED!). 

On the day in January or February where it's announced that Adam Gase is coming back it is going to be hysterical in these parts.

Can't wait!

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

On the day in January or February where it's announced that Adam Gase is coming back it is going to be hysterical in these parts.

Can't wait!

SAR I

If he’s back next year, I won’t be. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that way. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I will believe this when CJ demands Gase sing the Lou Holtz Jets Fight Song in every post game interview and he complies... 

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That may very well be true.  I'm not sold on Gase's ability to run a great roster.

But for a losing organization executing a deep rebuild?  He's awesome.  He'll be here for next year, maybe the one after that.  And just when we're actually rebuilt and ready to take the next step?  Perhaps we'll upgrade at that time because we will be able to attract top head coaching talent.

A coaching search today will produce Herman Edwards II or Todd Bowles II.  I'll take Gase, thanks.

SAR I

Or maybe you get a Jim Harbaugh, Matt Campbell, Urban Meyer, Doug Pederson, etc. Gonna take Gase over them?

Gase is done here. The quicker you accept it, the better. 

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

0-11, 0-12 and so on. The drive for the playoffs was over long ago.  Gase is going to be launched and maybe sooner rather than later at this point.  In the meantime, the patsies beat the cardinals and tommy boy is sinking down in Tampa.  Was it all tommy and not bellichicken?  I think we’re seeing tommy boy is just about toast.

Tom has been toast for a while now

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That may very well be true.  I'm not sold on Gase's ability to run a great roster.

But for a losing organization executing a deep rebuild?  He's awesome.  He'll be here for next year, maybe the one after that.  And just when we're actually rebuilt and ready to take the next step?  Perhaps we'll upgrade at that time because we will be able to attract top head coaching talent.

A coaching search today will produce Herman Edwards II or Todd Bowles II.  I'll take Gase, thanks.

SAR I

We will never have great talent as long as Gase is here because no players will want to play here

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I don't get how people don't understand what Sar is doing...he has literally, flat out said it on this forum, but people keep falling for it.

Yes, SAR these days is just trolling but last year (and for a while this year) he was a legit believer in Gase.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bill Belichick just got the Pats to 5-6 (with a win over Arizona) while Adam Gase lost by double-digits for the 7th time this season to fall to 0-11.

He had a lot of help with that horrid unnecessary roughness call on the hit to Cam while running inbounds but true 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yes, SAR these days is just trolling but last year (and for a while this year) he was a legit believer in Gase.

So you have fallen for his schtick

And keep feeding into it

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

God, the rest of the AFC East hopes so. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So you have fallen for his schtick

And keep feeding into it

I'm well aware he's trolling and has been for a while now.  But again, he was serious last year (and for a while this year) about Gase.  

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm well aware he's trolling and has been for a while now.  But again, he was serious last year (and for a while this year) about Gase.  

Im sure he was but he cant be now.

My thinking is hes playing the over the top Gase fan to divert the point

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

He has a new angle. We have gone from winning the first 5 games, to Gase being the guy to get rid of misfit players and even guys like Manish,  to now being the hapless soul that presides over a deep rebuild who will be fired once we have a roster that can attract a top HC.

Funny  thing, i always thought the offer of employment was what most HC candidates were interested in

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If he’s back next year, I won’t be. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that way. 

Jets are #2 in attendance in the NFL since MetLife Stadium has existed.  If you don't want your tickets, someone else will.  Rebuilds are hard.  They aren't for everyone.

SAR I