Gase gets busted by Cimini

AFJF

There’s no version of anything even in the upside down world of 2020 that will make a Jet beat writer the good guy. They’re trash , all of them , Cimini is one of the OGs of fake news . Never forget they are the enemy . The last thing any of them want is a successful, drama free Jet team . Which JD and hopefully TL and a new head coach bring . Regina George Cimini can take a walk. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

That press conference was the lowlight in an all time bad 2 years from Gase.  What a sniveling, lying, pathetic, POS he is.  Every second he represents this team is a disgrace and an indictment of the pathetic owner. We all deserve better than this.  

you hit the nail on the head.  

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

At least Rex was entertaining when the press was getting under his skin.

Rex Ryan melts down in hilarious press conference (Video)

Rex has character. And personality. And coached with passion and fire on the sidelines. He showed emotions. Hardknox was awesome; And gave me the funnest two year ride throughout 2009-2010 that I've ever experienced as a Jets fan. Parcells was great but Rex was my favorite. 

Adam Gase is miserable. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is just weird but if the 3 plays are scripted, which is hilarious considering 1st down plays to Gore but, down a distance don’t impact your play calls?  It’s these 3 plays no matter what?  Wow 

I was going to make this exact point.  Plus what happens if we get a 1st down?   I mean, it's pretty clear Gase was calling the plays but was trying to put the responsibility for his crappy play-calling on Loggains.  

It's also shows you that Loggains is seriously Gase's coffee boy.  He's there to take heat off of Gase.  Loggains knows he wouldn't have a job without Gase so he takes it. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I was going to make this exact point.  Plus what happens if we get a 1st down?   I mean, it's pretty clear Gase was calling the plays but was trying to put the responsibility for his crappy play-calling on Loggains.  

It's also shows you that Loggains is seriously Gase's coffee boy.  He's there to take heat off of Gase.  Loggains knows he wouldn't have a job without Gase so he takes it. 

That's what got to be too. Like he hasn't even thought through the logical conclusions of his lie. 

I.e., that they have no process for what to do if they get a first down if what he is saying is true...