Don't think Jax wins another game...

Slikmojet!

1 minute ago, jgb said:

They put Minshew on ice to go for Trevor. Minshew would be the best Jets QB in like 13 years FYI.

Absolutely lmao. That’s some sad reality. Look at how Minshew has performed since being named the starter and coming out of nowhere. He’s been far better than Sam Darnold and far more consistent.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Absolutely lmao. That’s some sad reality. Look at how Minshew has performed since being named the starter and coming out of nowhere. He’s been far better than Sam Darnold and far more consistent.

If Minshew was a Jet we’d be crowning him 

• Upvote 1

The New Jersey Jets remain one of the two most consistent teams in the NFL. The other? The Pittsburg Steelers.

Meanwhile, Mr. Patrick Mahomes continues to tear up the turf with his very watchable performances. Unless I'm missing something, it seems as if opposing QB's kick their own games up a notch, too. Mr. Thomas Brady certainly had his moments last night.

Go, Jets!

22 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Robinson is already one of the league’s best running backs.  They could accidentally win 1 more

They could accidentally win, hahaha. I reckon sometimes teams are interchangeable, wink wink. My eyes are barely open yet, Cafe Bustelo on the descent, first laugh of the day.

55 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

We will lose the chargers game. 

Mark it down. My lock of the week 

4 hours ago, jetsjets said:

Jags won’t win another game but the real question is will we?

Chargers and Pats scare me

am i the idiot?  they already lost the the chargers.  am i missing something?

you guys really must not be watching.  this jets team won't be beating the patriots.  especially if they're 0-15 going into NE, BB will not let the Pats lose.  and at that point, i'd imagine a number of Jets players would have checked out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

Minshew will be back next week.  They're going to win 1 more game. 

Where you hearing that?  The rumors around Jax is the coaching staff is butt hurt because Minshew hid the injury and was going off script in games, they're basically policy benching him right now.  lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If we make sure to lose to the Raiders (who just laid an absolute egg on the east coast and are fully capable of doing so again) I think we’re in good shape. We have zero shot against the Rams or Seahawks and the Browns will be fighting for the playoffs.

Agreed , Raiders is the game that scares me . 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Where you hearing that?  The rumors around Jax is the coaching staff is butt hurt because Minshew hid the injury and was going off script in games, they're basically policy benching him right now.  lol

Even if Minshew doesn't come back, I think they get Conley, Chark and Allen back next week. Glennon didn't look bad for them yesterday. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

He was limited in practice all week and was questionable to play. They're expecting him to return next week as long as he continues to progress. They didn't bench him, he was actually hurt. And Marrone needs Wins if he hopes to retain his job so I'm sure he'll play the guy who gives them the best chance regardless of him hiding the injury. 

55 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The games we have to get past that we could somehow steal one in are this upcoming game against Oakland, and then the final week against New England. Just my opinion. 

It's good Tua didn't play yesterday for Miami if you want to lose. Gregg Williams could have gave him big trouble.

I don't think you have to worry any week. This Jets team may be the worst in Nfl history. I don't know why people think they'll even be competitive in any of the upcoming games let alone win. 

When Minshew comes back maybe we can relax. I really think they can and will beat the Bears.  The Jets can't beat anyone.  Thats why I'm not stressing about it. I think this might be the most engaged I have been with the Jets in a long time.  Its like a playoff run, but the exact opposite. Rooting for the Jags to win just one more and rooting for the Jets to lose.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, choon328 said:

Minshew will be back next week.  They're going to win 1 more game. 

They have a very good WR group.  Robinson is arguably one of the top backs in the NFL this season. They really could squeak one out.  They have a better roster than we do.  They have a better QB than we do.  Bears or Colts could be a win.