Don't think Jax wins another game...

Slikmojet!

On 12/1/2020 at 7:26 AM, JiF said:

Well, I'm quoting the local beat guys/radio shows around here.  All of them have been saying Minshew has been fine for 2 weeks. They've seen him throw, he's 100%. Marrone is saying he hasnt had a "full week of practice" which his absolute horsesh*t.  Your starter can miss a day or 2 in practice and be ready for Sunday.  Why does Marrone need a full week to see him?  lol  He's had him for 2 years?

Look, I could be wrong but the rumor is, the coaching staff is pissed at Minshew for hiding the injury and Gruden hates him because he leaves the pocket to early and doesnt run the plays he calls, hence going with Glennon over him and Luton the week before.  Everyone is saying he's throwing the ball fine, has been for 2 weeks.  Like I said, we'll see, I'm just repeating what I've been hearing.  It's been a hot topic because the logic is so nonsensical. 

just announced that glennon gets the start. if you have ever been right about anything on this jets board I hope he channels your inner fanboy and balls out this weekend for the win!!!

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

And why would Gase tank for a guy he's not going to be around to coach?

Zero reason to start Glennon over a healthy Minshew except tank. Zero.  Tank war is officially on.

Counter argument is that if Jacksonville was really tanking, they'd have stuck with Luton

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

Jaguars are upping their "tank" ammunition by starting Glennon for no logical reason other than to add fuel to the tank.  

But they will not succeed.  We still have the ultimate tank weapon: Adam Gase

The Jets will NOT be out-tanked

fa2DkhR.jpg

(If I were any good at photoshop, Gase would be on the tank)

Gase is sitting on the back,staring at his play card , flipping it over and over expecting something to change.