Sign in to follow this  
maury77

Jets DL on PFF

21 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Jets have 3 of the top 24 graded IDL

1645326540_ScreenShot2020-11-30at4_18_06PM.thumb.png.c2905906f3b29af11b217c5a0778132e.png

Thanks for the info. What's the header for each of the four columns?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Thanks for the info. What's the header for each of the four columns?

Overall, run defense, pass rush, coverage

Even though I've never bought a lot of stock into PFF Ratings (I like to use my own eyes as we've always used as Football fans) but I am glad to see our very own Queens native in Folorunso Fatukasi out of Far Rockaway being recognized as he's only 25 years of age and if we finally find a dynamic outside pass rushing OLB I believe both Quinnen Williams and Folorunso Fatukasi can become interior monsters for many of years to come. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Pitt has 3 in the top 20, and 2 in the top 4! 

If you ignore snap count they include Chris Wormley tied for 15th with Quinnen too, he only has 59 snaps though

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Jets have 3 of the top 24 graded IDL

1645326540_ScreenShot2020-11-30at4_18_06PM.thumb.png.c2905906f3b29af11b217c5a0778132e.png

We can thank Mac for this. 

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

JF Myers has been this years revelation.  Whoever our dline coach is is doing a hell of a job, too bad kyle phillips got hurt

Andre Carter

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Even though I've never bought a lot of stock into PFF Ratings (I like to use my own eyes as we've always used as Football fans) but I am glad to see our very own Queens native in Folorunso Fatukasi out of Far Rockaway being recognized as he's only 25 years of age and if we finally find a dynamic outside pass rushing OLB I believe both Quinnen Williams and Folorunso Fatukasi can become interior monsters for many of years to come. 

We do appear to have 2 quality lineman at 23 and 25 years old.  The team so desperately needs a corner and a pass rusher, if JD took a corner at the end of the 1st, early 2nd, I would not be able to argue that.   I'd prefer O Line and either RB or TE/WR, but I can't deny they REALLY need a corner.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

For those wondering about the rest of the team

Week 12.png

What was Fant before he got hurt?

And, I've said it 1000 times, get a monster left guard.   Use the 2nd 1st rounder, or a free agent, but put a monster next to Becton and just enjoy the carnage for 5 years on that side of the line.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Overall, run defense, pass rush, coverage

What's the point of rating a D-linemen in coverage?

26 minutes ago, chirorob said:

And, I've said it 1000 times, get a monster left guard.   Use the 2nd 1st rounder, or a free agent, but put a monster next to Becton and just enjoy the carnage for 5 years on that side of the line.

Joe Thuney :) 

Becton/Thuney would be the best LT/LG combo in the league.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Joe Thuney :) 

Becton/Thuney would be the best LT/LG combo in the league.

Yup, and Draft a Center/OG who can play RG next to McGovern in 2021 and then takeover at Center in 2022.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, vtbx said:

What's the point of rating a D-linemen in coverage?

Beats the sh!t out of me. 

33 minutes ago, chirorob said:

What was Fant before he got hurt?

65312581338_ScreenShot2020-11-30at5_56_00PM.thumb.png.fe3e255f2dc58436065f1532ee1ea14f.png

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, chirorob said:

We do appear to have 2 quality lineman at 23 and 25 years old.  The team so desperately needs a corner and a pass rusher, if JD took a corner at the end of the 1st, early 2nd, I would not be able to argue that.   I'd prefer O Line and either RB or TE/WR, but I can't deny they REALLY need a corner.

oh, just the corner and the pass rusher. Good thing those are the easy ones to find. 

• Haha 3

Exactly the reason why you dont draft these guys high. Our Dline is the strength of this team with guys I had barely heard of. 

But I thought Q was already anointed top 3? 🙄

16 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

For those wondering about the rest of the team

Week 12.png

Just looked up Lewis. He's a overall 66. 

Benched because Gase got his feelings hurt. 

• Haha 1

This is over the last 5 games that Quinnen played

25831018_Screenshot2020-12-01at10_00_19AM.png.0e99ee9515f266fdb2e50f0d71ea5d8e.png

If he can keep this up for the rest of the season then he's going to end up being great for us.

Sidebar: Leo has more sacks in that time period that Quinnen and Ed Oliver has a higher pass rush grade. 

18 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Foundational pieces. Get them a nice edge player and a decent CB and the defense can be respectable again.

and about 3 LBs as well