Is Hymie Involved in The Play Calling

BettyBoop

After hearing Gaze bloviate after the game and on today’s presser I remain totally confused about the play calling.  I’m left with the main question of is Hymie in the mix and where in the process does he get involved?  Does it go Hymie- Dowell-Gaze or Dowell-Gaze-Hymie, Hymie-Gaze-Dowell-back to Hymie???

Can someone clarify?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

After hearing Gaze bloviate after the game and on today’s presser I remain totally confused about the play calling.  I’m left with the main question of is Hymie in the mix and where in the process does he get involved?  Does it go Hymie- Dowell-Gaze or Dowell-Gaze-Hymie, Hymie-Gaze-Dowell-back to Hymie???

Can someone clarify?

Why isn't CJ in the mix?  The guy is brilliant when it comes to hiring coaches.  Let him call some plays.

• Upvote 1

Darnold when asked during weekly spot on Michael Kay show who calls the plays and said "The voice in my helmet is Adam's". So we know Gase is calling them in to the QB. Since Loggains was shown several times without a play sheet, it doesn't take a detective to figure out who may be picking the plays to call.