Monday Night Football....

Beerfish

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i didnt say wentz sucked and always sucked.

hes got the same mfing hc as he always had...   i'd love to be able to explain why qb's play badly sometimes and well others. 

but simply blaming the hc is insane. he's not a remote control robot.  and sports pschology is a thing... cos the brain and performance is a thing.

Reich was certainly a big loss for that organization.  But otherwise agreed.  It doesn't seem to be a physical issue and might not really be a coaching issue at all.  That just leaves what's going on between the ears for Wentz.

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Reich was certainly a big loss for that organization.  But otherwise agreed.  It doesn't seem to be a physical issue and might not really be a coaching issue at all.  That just leaves what's going on between the ears for Wentz.

and again, am not saying its easy to understand either...  its pretty weird. but...  its the coach!! i aint with that.

overwhelmingly all the greatest players in the nfl woulda been great w/ other coaches besides the ones they were with...

will wentz snap out of its is the question now....     he already got paid, no

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

interesting

• Upvote 1