Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ganggreen305

Rumors about #1 pick

Recommended Posts

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.  And I coach Sarah here in Plano, TX. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, usanyj said:

The strengths and weaknesses have me cracking up!

I will ask her if she knows how to cook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, usanyj said:

She just won SEC player of the week....For a kickoff that went 27 yards. Jonah Hill Ok GIF

Welcome to the pandering bullsh*t of modern day America

  • Post of the Week 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DJF71 said:

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.  And I coach Sarah here in Plano, TX. 

I thought I was the only one supporting the Jets in Plano!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 8:45 PM, Mark78 said:

Thought we were taking a safety!

It’s the safe thing to do.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 10:48 AM, usanyj said:

She just won SEC player of the week....For a kickoff that went 27 yards. Jonah Hill Ok GIF

Historic!!!!!

(most overused word in present society)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when we win the super bowl next year with Trevor Lawrence and Jim Harbaugh I will love hearing the silence from the media and the haters

 

it will be sweeter than Rex eliminating the Patriots in the playoffs at Foxboro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And when we win the super bowl next year with Trevor Lawrence and Jim Harbaugh I will love hearing the silence from the media and the haters

 

it will be sweeter than Rex eliminating the Patriots in the playoffs at Foxboro 

next year?  holy pie in the sky batman.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...