Jump to content
KRL

Pederson On Hot Seat In PHI?

Recommended Posts

Its interesting to see that a proven Coach like Perderson and a proven QB in Carson Wentz has such a trouble get the Offense rollin due poor O-Line Play .

"In 2020, Wentz's completion percentage is below 59, his touchdown-to-interception ratio is 16-15, his record is 3-7-1 and his passer rating has fallen off a cliff, from 98.3 to 73.4."

Sounds Familar ?Im not saying Sam Darnold ever played as good as Wentz has but sure those numbers are telling something 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, British Jet said:

2017: Super Bowl
2018: An Alshon Jeffery drop away from NFC Championship game 
2019: Playoff loss to Seahawks in game they lost Wentz & McCown had to come in 
 

Just throwing it out there. 

He should be the number 1 candidate if he were to be fired.  Maybe only second to Matt Campbell, and even that would be questionable.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, theron said:

Its interesting to see that a proven Coach like Perderson and a proven QB in Carson Wentz has such a trouble get the Offense rollin due poor O-Line Play .

"In 2020, Wentz's completion percentage is below 59, his touchdown-to-interception ratio is 16-15, his record is 3-7-1 and his passer rating has fallen off a cliff, from 98.3 to 73.4."

Sounds Familar ?Im not saying Sam Darnold ever played as good as Wentz has but sure those numbers are telling something 

How is Wentz proven?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it amazing that one post after another is pass.  

But hey, lets go beg Harbaugh to come just for the money

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I’d illegally cross the border and personally drive him to Florham park in a haz-mat suit if need be!

If you bring me a couple cases of Molson Brador, I'll make you lunch and snacks for the ride back.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, British Jet said:

2017: Super Bowl
2018: An Alshon Jeffery drop away from NFC Championship game 
2019: Playoff loss to Seahawks in game they lost Wentz & McCown had to come in 
 

Just throwing it out there. 

afc east

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, peebag said:

How is Wentz proven?

over 4000 yards once, 3200, 3700, 3000 in injury years.  Years of 33-7 and 27-7 td to int.  13 tds to 5o ints career.  63% comp rate.

He was a leading candidate to win the mvp one year until he got hurt.

He is proven in reg season play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I find it really interesting that many here want Harbaugh because he came close to winning a Super Bowl, but will completely refuse to consider a guy who actually won one, with his back-up QB no less.  We’re not talking 20 years ago either.  We’re talking a recent championship.

Philly is struggling because Howie Roseman hasn’t drafted well and Wentz took an unprecedented nosedive.  Pederson has gotten recklessly aggressive because he is trying everything in his power to win games.  This is remarkably similar to Reid’s last year in Philly.  I’d take him in a heartbeat.

I think I saw recently that the Eagles have only drafted one Pro Bowler since 2013 (Wentz?). That's pretty staggering. They took Reagor over Justin Jefferson and JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf in the last two drafts alone.

 

Edit: I was wrong, they've drafted a couple Pro Bowlers. But in recent years, Roseman does not have a good track record.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He should be the number 1 candidate if he were to be fired.  Maybe only second to Matt Campbell, and even that would be questionable.

Would also talk to Fitzgerald. Those 3. , that’s it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PS17 said:

I think I saw recently that the Eagles have only drafted one Pro Bowler since 2013 (Wentz?). That's pretty staggering. They took Reagor over Justin Jefferson and JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf in the last two drafts alone.

Imagine being an Eagles' fan and watching Megatron, Jr. go off this year for Seattle?  Damn, that has got to be rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PS17 said:

I think I saw recently that the Eagles have only drafted one Pro Bowler since 2013 (Wentz?). That's pretty staggering. They took Reagor over Justin Jefferson and JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf in the last two drafts alone.

Can’t kill them on Metcalf.Wasn’t he like pick #60?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, British Jet said:

2017: Super Bowl
2018: An Alshon Jeffery drop away from NFC Championship game 
2019: Playoff loss to Seahawks in game they lost Wentz & McCown had to come in 
 

Just throwing it out there. 

If Harbaugh isn't available yes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, section314 said:

Can’t kill them on Metcalf.Wasn’t he like pick #60?

64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, section314 said:

Would also talk to Fitzgerald. Those 3. , that’s it.

I’d throw Joe Brady in there as well.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If Harbaugh isn't available yes

Yes, let’s hire the guy that chokes in all of his big games over the guy who actually won on the big stage, what could possibly go wrong??

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think Lurie is dumb enough to fire him after one horrible season, but if he hits  the streeet, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, section314 said:

Can’t kill them on Metcalf.Wasn’t he like pick #60?

You can absolutely kill them for taking JJ Arcega-Whiteside over DK Metcalf.  Especially when the scouts disagreed with taking him and they were overruled by Roseman, something not uncommon with that organization:E58678E2-3AE2-41C2-A0BD-D482ED2D85D5.jpeg.75ee23ab9fff8789b18b88e1a6bf41f9.jpeg89E3A83A-C43B-4B30-B7B0-449820699F66.jpeg.1eb5865acc5c93d5e8c9f9cc1bf474d5.jpegDB8E41CE-2743-421B-A58C-B26E64A01BBD.jpeg.9f1b511a004498b0e91696394849fce8.jpeg

Roseman’s largest problem is that he is a CAP guy who thinks he knows more than his scouts when it comes to player evaluation.  This has now become Philly’s largest problem as well.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If Harbaugh isn't available yes

Because Harbaugh lost a SB and Pederson won his?

Seriously, why?  Harbaughs a nightmare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yes, let’s hire the guy that chokes in all of his big games over the guy who actually won on the big stage, what could possibly go wrong??

Harbaugh got into the big games with a roster that was a bottom feeder when he got there.   And if Pederson is so good why is his team not in first place in a putrid division?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because Harbaugh lost a SB and Pederson won his?

Fun fact: the Jets haven't had a head coach lose a Super Bowl in over 50 years.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Harbaugh got into the big games with a roster that was a bottom feeder when he got there.  

Yes bottom feeders like *checks list*: Vernon Davis, Joe Staley, Mike Iupati, prime Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Donte Whitner, Dashon Goldson, and prime Carlos Rogers.

How did he possibly do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Fun fact: the Jets haven't had a head coach lose a Super Bowl in over 50 years.

What in the world does this have to do with the fact that Pederson won a Super Bowl and Harbaugh didn’t?  Talk about a deflection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yes bottom feeders like *checks list*: Vernon Davis, Joe Staley, Mike Iupati, prime Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Donte Whitner, Dashon Goldson, and prime Carlos Rogers.

How did he possibly do it?

the 49ers went 6-10 the season before Harbaugh got there skippy.  Alex Smith was percieved as a bust even worse than what Sam Darnold is percieved as now

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...