Pederson On Hot Seat In PHI?

KRL

28 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Wentz just hasn’t been the same since the torn ACL.  Maybe his throwing mechanics are off, maybe teams just had more tape of him and he and Pederson couldn’t expand the playbook I dunno

There's another obvious reason, he's getting the sh*t kicked out of him. The Eagles Oline was top 2 the year they won the Super Bowl, it was very similar to the Jets in 2009/2010 except better from Left to Right! Peters was a beast & his run blocking was far superior to Dbrick. The dude had a fortress in front him, and Foles is a very smart QB wen given time. 

That Eagles Oline is decimated! Backups everywhere! As Jet fans we know that spells disaster. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jamal Adams sucks 

he's got 6.5 sacks so far leading the Seahawks in the category 

wonder how many he's gonna get against the Jets? 

he probably makes it over 10 sacks for the year, makes All Pro again and keeps chugging with a Canton career

but Ya know Bradley McDouglald... he's doing...

*checks notes* not well 

Just now, bitonti said:

he probably makes it over 10 sacks for the year, makes All Pro again and keeps chugging with a Canton career

*checks notes* not well 

Bit, you know the Eagles team pretty well. What are your thoughts on Pederson?

Of all the candidates that are being throw around Pederson is comfortably the one I want the least.

He was hugely overrated because he coached one of the best offensive lines of the past decades - Since that has started to drop off he has been brutally exposed. Wentz has developed into Darnold. Their offence is at times similar to ours.

Avoid. 

On 12/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, PS17 said:

Complaints and Grievances is my favorite comedy performance of all time. I was ten or eleven years old when I first watched it; my older brother had it on DVD. George has been my hero ever since. 

I have a Carlin story for you.  Back in the day I worked for a company that produced legal research materials and were the exclusive publishers of the US Supreme Court Reports.  We went to see Carlin at a book signing and brought him the volume reporting his Supreme Court case concerning government regulation of indecent speech which of course he won.  He said he never saw the actual report.  Told him he could have the volume, he was as grateful as a kid, gave me and my buddy his card, told us to call his secretary.  She send us every piece of merchandise they hawked, tees, videos, CDs, etc. He was really nice and really appreciative.  

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you cut out his rookie year and this season, his TD:INT ratio in the middle 3 seasons (2017-19) was 81/21.  

Pretty damn impressive.  A QB putting up that kind of ratio over a 3-year period would be treated like a god here.

All I know is last season with garbage around him he carried the Eagles over the last 4 games, winning all to make the playoffs.  As he did the year before winning the final 3 to make the playoffs, beating the 12-4 Bears in Chicago..  One season before he was on his way to the MVP.

That impressed me.

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

*checks notes* not well 

And he still can’t cover.  Seahawks pass defense would have trouble stopping Hackenberg