All time Jets 4x100 team?

No votes for Maynard?  C'mon. 

Kind of ridiculous to forget CJ2K.  He was no joke.  Are we discounting him becuase he lost to the cheetah.  Harvin was a rocket.  Justin Miller won the NFL's fastest man competition.  I think Cromartie is an excellent choice.  Long strider.  Seems like he'd 100 better than he 40'd.  He ran a 4.47 at the combine, but supposedly was running in the mid-4.3s in 2014 with the Cardinals.  Believe it or don't.  Jonathan Carter seemed similar.  

Are we only counting guys that played in a game?  We have had a bunch of guys in camp that were monstrously fast lately.  Terrell Sinkfield ran a 4.19 40 at the veteran combine.  Charles Johnson didn't make final cuts, but he was a burner.  Jonah Trinnaman out of BYU ran a 10.5 100.  Dri Archer was fast and useless and barely made it to camp.  Older guys might remember Tony Martin who was a 4.4 wr in 1990 when most of those guys were timing in the 4.6s.  He was a small college guy that played some QB.  The Jets drafted him in the 5th and cut him. He went to the Dolphins and eventually had a bunch of 1,000 yard seasons in a row with the Chargers, Falcons and back with the Dolphins. Criminal they let him and Terance Mathis walk around the same time. 

Guys that played a little bit and would merit consideration:  Little brother of Az Hakim of the Greatest Show on Turf, Saalim Hakim ran some kicks, had a couple of carries and some special teams tackles.  He ran a 4.23.  Guy was a reserve at Tarleton and was so fast that he still managed to see time on like seven NFL teams.  CJ Spiller was an All-American in the 60 and played a few games for the Jets in 2016. Clyde Gates and Clowney were both absolute burners that got some run without much regular season success.

Al Toon didn't time very well, but I think he'd be our choice for the triple jump.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

No votes for Maynard?  C'mon. 

Kind of ridiculous to forget CJ2K.  He was no joke.  Are we discounting him becuase he lost to the cheetah.  Harvin was a rocket.  Justin Miller won the NFL's fastest man competition.  I think Cromartie is an excellent choice.  Long strider.  Seems like he'd 100 better than he 40'd.  He ran a 4.47 at the combine, but supposedly was running in the mid-4.3s in 2014 with the Cardinals.  Believe it or don't.  Jonathan Carter seemed similar.  

Are we only counting guys that played in a game?  We have had a bunch of guys in camp that were monstrously fast lately.  Terrell Sinkfield ran a 4.19 40 at the veteran combine.  Charles Johnson didn't make final cuts, but he was a burner.  Jonah Trinnaman out of BYU ran a 10.5 100.  Dri Archer was fast and useless and barely made it to camp.  Older guys might remember Tony Martin who was a 4.4 wr in 1990 when most of those guys were timing in the 4.6s.  He was a small college guy that played some QB.  The Jets drafted him in the 5th and cut him. He went to the Dolphins and eventually had a bunch of 1,000 yard seasons in a row with the Chargers, Falcons and back with the Dolphins. Criminal they let him and Terance Mathis walk around the same time. 

Guys that played a little bit and would merit consideration:  Little brother of Az Hakim of the Greatest Show on Turf, Saalim Hakim ran some kicks, had a couple of carries and some special teams tackles.  He ran a 4.23.  Guy was a reserve at Tarleton and was so fast that he still managed to see time on like seven NFL teams.  CJ Spiller was an All-American in the 60 and played a few games for the Jets in 2016. Clyde Gates and Clowney were both absolute burners that got some run without much regular season success.

Al Toon didn't time very well, but I think he'd be our choice for the triple jump.

Cuzzy time to start hunting or playing golf, the Jets are just not worth our head space time.

29 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Holy Crap, HAH. I'm probably the only other person on earth who knows and remembers who that guy is. I foolishly thought the Jets had the next Harold Carmichael when the Jets had a 5-0 preseason.  LMAO. 

I quoted myself for narcissistic purposes only @T0mShane

You should see the things I do to myself for narcissistic purposes, @jetophile

17 hours ago, jetophile said:

Holy Crap, HAH. I'm probably the only other person on earth who knows and remembers who that guy is. I foolishly thought the Jets had the next Harold Carmichael when the Jets had a 5-0 preseason.  LMAO. 

I quoted myself for narcissistic purposes only @T0mShane

I was shocked when Kotite cut him to open the season.  I remember nation media confounded by the talent coming out of NYC.  Maybe Kotite was right because he didn’t do much after getting signed by Arizona.  Marty seemed to add excitement to his call when speedster Stevie Anderson was flanked wide.