Darnold the Good the Bad and the Ugly

I know... I know I know

You have already written Darnold off as a bust..... Despite that here is video proof of his Good and Bad stuff.  The problem is he has been inconsistent and made hesitant for whatever reason but I like this Sabo breakdown of Darnold’s play. 

So there....

• Sympathy 1

Darnold is fools gold, a new organization wont fix his problems and good luck to his new team trying to get their team to rally behind him(something film won’t show) He’s a beta not fit to lead a NFL team. He’s the guy you put in at the end of the season when it’s garbage time (the place where’s he’s made the majority of his plays in the nfl) 

Darnold will be out the league in 3 years or will bench surf for years into retirement.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Darnold is fools gold, a new organization wont fix his problems and good luck to his new team trying to get their team to rally behind him(something film won’t show) He’s a beta not fit to lead a NFL team. He’s the guy you put in at the end of the season when it’s garbage time (the place where’s he’s made the majority of his plays in the nfl) 

Darnold will be out the league in 3 years or will bench surf for years into retirement.

Darnold will play in this league for a decade plus. 

It may be as a journeyman backup, 1 year fill in starter, but he is absolutely good enough to play more than 3 years. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

It may be as a journeyman backup, 1 year fill in starter, but he is absolutely good enough to play more than 3 years. 

Smh when he’s literally shown nothing to prove that, and it’s crazy that Eagles fans and browns fans are literally DEBATING ON THEIR QB SITUATION(mind you wentz and baker have shown wayyyyyy more than Darnold) and Jets fans are still wondering.. You can’t make this up

Again I hate NE and Bill Belicheat but I always admired him identifying Jags like darnold and selling them off to idiot fan bases like us. It’s truly amazing 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Geno Smith and Glennon have carved themselves some nice careers as backups, Darnold should be able to do at least that I would think.

• Upvote 2