NY Jets Injury Report (Wednesday)

JetNation

Jets Injury Report

The NY Jets released their injury report on Wednesday and here are the updates from Adam Gase.

• Blake Cashman didn’t practice on Wednesday (hamstring);
  • George Fant missed practice (knee and ankle)
  • Alex Lewis didn’t practice today, not injury related. I don’t have an update on kind of where we’re at on that quite yet.
  • Limited on Wednesday: Pa) Elflein with the shoulder; Connor McGovern with an elbow; and Breshad Perriman with a shoulder.

Update on George Fant
We’ll see. I think he’s going to try to do some stuff with strength and conditioning to kind of see where he’s at. Basically, when I went through it with the trainers, it was today was out for sure and we were just kind of leaving it open ended and seeing how he felt. I know he wants to get back as fast as possible, it’s just going to be how does he feel when he goes through his deal with the strength and conditioning guys.

Is Bradley McDougald done for the year, or do you expect to get him back at some point?
I’d have to check, but no, I don’t see him coming back anytime soon.

Jets Injury Report

The post NY Jets Injury Report (Wednesday) appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
3B3IZlefpPY

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

Breshad Perriman.

Again. 

On an NFL injury report. 

And limited in practice.

And we threw away a reliable and undrafted NFL GEM in Robby Anderson away for a former 1st round bust WR who's injury plagued in Breshad Perriman?

I really can't wait until he's finally off our roster and joins another team injury report come 2021 and beyond...

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Breshad Perriman.

Again. 

On an NFL injury report. 

And limited in practice.

And we threw away a reliable and undrafted NFL GEM in Robby Anderson away for a former 1st round bust WR who's injury plagued in Breshad Perriman?

I really can't wait until he's finally off our roster and joins another team injury report come 2021 and beyond...

AGAIN! well Darnold got another excuse this sunday as to why he sucks

• Upvote 1