Jump to content
jetsrule128

LB Blake Cashman Placed ON IR

Recommended Posts

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Super Macc strikes again, played his last snap in the NFL.

Agree injury prone can't keep giving away roster spots for players like this he was also injury prone in college. 

Time to move on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the most brittle players I have ever seen. Couldn’t literally play more than 5 minutes this year without multiple injuries. If he even gets a hangnail next training camp he should be cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barkus said:

One of the most brittle players I have ever seen. Couldn’t literally play more than 5 minutes this year without multiple injuries. If he even gets a hangnail next training camp he should be cut.

Only way he should be at training camp is as a spectator time to move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Crystal Linebacker - looks good, but extremely fragile.

He's no Harvey Langi.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I would like to put Mac in our rearview mirror, its downright astounding how bad he was at his job.

Literally atrocious free agent signings who were either done or completely quit on the team and draft picks who didnt "underachieve" who were useless and out of football in 2 years. 

Brutal

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys seen Cashman's new tattoo?

Hoodlover Tattoo - Home | Facebook

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BCJet said:

As much as I would like to put Mac in our rearview mirror, its downright astounding how bad he was at his job.

Literally atrocious free agent signings who were either done or completely quit on the team and draft picks who didnt "underachieve" who were useless and out of football in 2 years. 

Brutal

This is why people who keep saying stuff like "Macc can't hurt us anymore" are simply dead wrong.  His fingerprints are all over this 0-11 season, and they'll continue to be negatively impacting the franchise for at least another year or 2.

And no, that's not an excuse for Douglas not to do his job well.  Only to say that it takes time to turn a program into a perennial contender when the worst GM in NFL history was in charge for 5 offseasons prior to his arrival.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Have you guys seen Cashman's new tattoo?

Hoodlover Tattoo - Home | Facebook

He must be Italian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...