Jump to content

Left tackle Mekhi Becton currently leads all AFC offensive tackles with a whopping 41,193 votes at the time of writing. Meanwhile, punter Braden Mann leads AFC punters with 26,248 Pro-Bowl votes.


Recommended Posts

Mann, the sixth-round pick has lived up to the hype that followed him coming out of college. Mann currently leads all punters in yards with a whopping 2,239 punt yards and while a lot of that is due to quantity, his efficiency has been impressive as well.

The 23-year-old has only booted three touchbacks despite an NFL-leading 50 punts. He also leads all NFL specialists in tackles — a trait he’s carried over from his time at Texas A&M.

He is also holds a 3rd degree Black Belt in Karate and went to The Junior Olympics twice coming in third both times.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's possible the worst all time team just might have THREE rookies going to the pro bowl? Becton and Mann are both locks at this point while Denzel Mims is rapidly impressing more and more with every game.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Schmidt said:

He is also holds a 3rd degree Black Belt in Karate and went to The Junior Olympics twice coming in third both times.

So? 

I won a state championship in BMX and graduated top of my class in the Air Force... none of which mean jack sh*t for my current employer lol. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYJ1 said:

I think it's possible the worst all time team just might have THREE rookies going to the pro bowl? Becton and Mann are both locks at this point while Denzel Mims is rapidly impressing more and more with every game.

Denzel Mims wont sniff the Pro Bowl this year. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Mann has been worse than our last punter. I really have no idea why he is being voted in the pro bowl other than maybe some type of prank.

Probably because he’s the best tackling punter 🤷‍♂️

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Mann has been worse than our last punter. I really have no idea why he is being voted in the pro bowl other than maybe some type of prank.

I mean, the guy singlehandedly saved what would’ve probably been 3 punt returns for TD’s.

His net yardage would look a helluva lot nicer if it wasn’t for the shoddy ST coverage.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if there was an award for just the best rookie WR, it would obviously go to Claypool in the AFC (Jefferson in the NFC).  Mims has great promise but don't be silly.

In fact, Jefferson would have a shot at OROY if it wasn't a mortal lock to go to Herbert because...well...QB.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTJet said:

So? 

I won a state championship in BMX and graduated top of my class in the Air Force... none of which mean jack sh*t for my current employer lol. 

Oh, you’re that guy... The guy who finds a way to squeeze past accomplishments into the conversation. You remind me of some roommates I had at Harvard who were constantly telling the 100’s of Hot Sorority sisters I banged about my model-X Tesla and perfectly sized penis. He was a good dude.  

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, freestater said:

Oh sh*t! I went to Sheppard for enlisted aircrew. 

 

2 hours ago, Savage69 said:

I was there in 1963-65 SAC..:beer:

I was there for tech in 2000, got my first duty station assignment in Aviano after that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I mean, the guy singlehandedly saved what would’ve probably been 3 punt returns for TD’s.

His net yardage would look a helluva lot nicer if it wasn’t for the shoddy ST coverage.

He's twenty third in average (not net average). I'm not counting the two guys that have punted 7 and 8 times on the list.

2020 NFL punts stats - Players | NFL.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

If Becton makes it then he could be going for the rest of his career. It will be good for his reputation.

Like Revis he genuinely has hall of fame levek talent, and I know it’s ridiculously early to be speaking of that.


29553.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Mann has been worse than our last punter. I really have no idea why he is being voted in the pro bowl other than maybe some type of prank.

I liked Lachlan also, but is he even in the league? Has he punted at all this year? I thought he caught on with the bills at some point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...