Jets to Place Alex Lewis on non-football Injury List, Will Miss at Least Three Weeks

JetNation

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I didn't see T0mShames posting of the tweet #10+#12  when I posted the gif INITIALLY #16. 

Are you happy you won another argument here on JetNation hip hip hooray!  

Im going to start calling you Champ. 

You won you proved me wrong you are right about the timeline but I didn't see his post. 

Run away?  I run away from no one. 

Happy Holidays Champ. 

First you tell me to look at the timeline then come back with you didnt see it?  Ok, fair enough, so what was in fun.  It never was a big deal Joe, until you decided that you had to prove that you were right and instigated this a day after it was posted.  So I answered you.  You think Im making it into a big deal, again it never was

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

First you tell me to look at the timeline then come back with you didnt see it?  Ok, fair enough, so what was in fun.  It never was a big deal Joe, until you decided that you had to prove that you were right and instigated this a day after it was posted.  So I answered you.  You think Im making it into a big deal, again it never was

You were right I was wrong. 

:cheers:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im no Adam Gase fan or was I a Todd Bowles fan sorry cant help you. 

2 failures chosen by the Johnson brothers. 

Turn all the screws you want

One, Bowles, pretty much universally hailed as a great hire.

They dont always work, most fail.  Most are also failures by the media and so called experts.  

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:03 AM, Maxman said:

There is no need for going off topic like this. Just opens it up to ruining the thread with talk that isn't related to the thread topic at all.

It was hit and run gallows humor, that's it; just like something else I said about the Germans bombing London during the Blitz. I wasn't attempting to derail or to discuss politics further/the politics of the entire continent of Africa. Can't say anything these days, forum rules or no forum rules, but I know the deal. I think. : / Sorry.