Daniel Jeremiah on Sam

BCJet

3 hours ago, redlichtie said:

Seems crazy to say it but losing Jeremy Bates may have sunk Darnold, not saying by any stretch he’d be an all-pro and we all know Bates as an OC was not working(though what talent did he have to work with?) but as a QB coach and mentor it felt like Bates got Darnold and understood how to develop him. 

It feels like as his rookie year wore on he was making progress and the Houston and GB games in particular I was convinced he looked like he had the goods to be a legit franchise QB....since then he’s consistently regressed.

Dowell Loggains title as ‘QB coach’ is laughable, there is ZERO player development happening, it’s all about the play sheet 

fell bad for Sam, was not a fan of him coming out but there is potential there. Hope it works out for him elsewhere 

Maybe we should have kept McCown 

19 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

No one is crying for anyone. He's going to be fine. I grew up in circumstances and an environment that was REALLY tough, so no I'm not worried about the kid from Northern California.

I didn't realize I was talking to such a tough guy. Seems to be alot of them in this thread. 

Southern California.  Very southern California.  

Northern California would've been way too tough for Sam.

Face it, the kid lays on his board and probably sits when he takes a piss. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Sam sucks but is going to flourish like Tannehill once he gets away from the Jets.

Trevor Lawrence is going to refuse to play for the Jets.

Justin Fields stinks because he did bad things once in a game.

Jamies Winston is the answer. 

Only if he wear his glasses.  Dude is blind!