What? Jacksonville?

Torus34

Yup! Jacksonville's Jaguars are the team to root for, as far as Jets fans are concerned. Just as a two score lead provides a nice cushion, a Jacksonville win would pad the Jets against losing the first draft pick should they make a mistake and win one of the remaining games in this season. Two Jaguar wins and a win by the Bengals would be even sweeter.

Go, Jets.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 11
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Torus34 said:

Yup! Jacksonville's Jaguars are the team to root for, as far as Jets fans are concerned. Just as a two score lead provides a nice cushion, a Jacksonville win would pad the Jets against losing the first draft pick should they make a mistake and win one of the remaining games in this season. Two Jaguar wins and a win by the Bengals would be even sweeter.

Go, Jets.

Did you figure this out yourself? Very impressive.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im rooting for Jacksonville to win out to give us some separation and solidify the #1 pick. 

It would be nice if they won 1 more game so we can root for just 1 win. If they do, I'd start Flacco against Seattle and see what happens haha

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Drums said:

It would be nice if they won 1 more game so we can root for just 1 win. If they do, I'd start Flacco against Seattle and see what happens haha

I have never in my life rooted for the NY Jets to lose but this season and the situation has me doing just that. 

Adam Gase is a fraud and hopefully 0-16 wakes up the entire organization including ownership. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I just realized we have zero wins & Jax has 1. Can someone explain to me how the draft positioning works? 

Im also curious, what's the first way drafting order is calculated?  Is it wins and losses?  Not sure, I heard its complicated 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

How nice would it be for Jax to win another game and we can put our Jets gear back on and root for a friggen win.  I havent done that since like week 2

• Haha 2

So I guess it's kinda cool they're releasing Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max on Christmas Day and it's going to be their first broadcast in 4K with Dolby Atmos.  The problem is I can't stream HBO Max on my OLED because Warner Bros hasn't made nice with LG yet.

The work around is accessing the app via the PS4 but I'm not sure the PS4 can output a 4K picture and just as importantly the object based surround which is the key to Dolby Atmos. 

Between that and the Jets futility this could be a top 5 worst Christmas ever.

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

So I guess it's kinda cool they're releasing Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max on Christmas Day and it's going to be their first broadcast in 4K with Dolby Atmos.  The problem is I can't stream HBO Max on my OLED because Warner Bros hasn't made nice with LG yet.

The work around is accessing the app via the PS4 but I'm not sure the PS4 can output a 4K picture and just as importantly the object based surround which is the key to Dolby Atmos. 

Between that and the Jets futility this could be a top 5 worst Christmas ever.

Do you know or are you in possession of any teen or preteen girls

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Torus34 said:

Go, Jets.

Welcome to 2020 buddy. Glad you were able to join us :) 

4 hours ago, Torus34 said:

Go, Jets.

Uhhhh,