Top 10 high school and college movies

On 12/14/2020 at 8:57 AM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Annoying, angsty rich white kids acting like douchebags. I went to Private school,  had enough of that sh*t in real life. LOL.

Plus, I just despise tte Ferris Buehler character and would love to punch that spoiled **** in the face.

Aside from that,  great.

Ferris was a rebel, :smile:.

5 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Ferris was a rebel.

Ferris was a spoiled rich douchebag who got away with sh*t because he was a rich kid in a fantastical Chicago that doesn’t exist in the real world, would never pull that kind of ass in reality, and stole his best friends Dads antique collectable Ferrari, and was a smug A hole the whole time. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ferris was a spoiled rich douchebag who got away with sh*t because he was a rich white kid in a fantastical Chicago that doesn’t exist in the real world, would never pull that kind of ass in reality, and stole his best friends Dads antique collectable Ferrari. 

I think you are a lil too into this Jet_..............

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, southparkcpa said:

For those of us who went away to college and made life long friendships, 

The Big Chill.

I vacationed with my 3 college buddies and families... , went to all the weddings, now kids weddings, would rent a huge house on jersey shore. There kids call me uncle and Visa versa...

Big Chill. 

Big Chill was filmed here in Beaufort SC. Tidelhome the House they reunite in is in the Old Point neighborhood & was just recently ronovated. 

• Upvote 1