Jump to content
Beerfish

College game day Dec. 5th

Recommended Posts

Clemson should clobber V Tech, at least it is a team with a pulse though.

OSU vs jekyll and hyde MSU, should be a whipping, Fields needs a solid bounce back game.

Texas A & M could help themselves if they have a big game vs Auburn

Florida should rack up numbers vs disappointing Tennessee

Our next head coaches # 9 team plays west Virginia

Indiana vs Wisc should be a good game

BYU vs Coastal Carolina should be a good game, two lower tier 9-0 teams

Bama should make Ed Ogeron turn purple with rage as they kill LSU

Geogia postponed thus we can;t harass @Lith this week.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how you dopes don’t ever include me when you speak on Georgia. I’ve been a fan for a whole 5 years. I need some slack to be cut.🤧

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Clemson should clobber V Tech, at least it is a team with a pulse though.

OSU vs jekyll and hyde MSU, should be a whipping, Fields needs a solid bounce back game.

Texas A & M could help themselves if they have a big game vs Auburn

Florida should rack up numbers vs disappointing Tennessee

Our next head coaches # 9 team plays west Virginia

Indiana vs Wisc should be a good game

BYU vs Coastal Carolina should be a good game, two lower tier 9-0 teams

Bama should make Ed Ogeron turn purple with rage as they kill LSU

Geogia postponed thus we can;t harass @Lith this week.

I am sure you will still find a reason to harass me this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I love how you dopes don’t ever include me when you speak on Georgia. I’ve been a fan for a whole 5 years. I need some slack to be cut.🤧

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With this makeshift offensive line we will get a good idea of what Justin fields would look like on the jets

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, freestater said:

With this makeshift offensive line we will get a good idea of what Justin fields would look like on the jets

With spencer long snapping the ball.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

With spencer long snapping the ball.

Seems like an awful lot of bad snaps these days.  Both college and pro.  Guys can't seem to snap the ball anymore.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gus Johnson calling college players selfish for opting out. What a POS. 

And right on cue a unpaid kid gets rocked and needs the trainer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So hard to truly evaluate QBs in college.  Pass defenes player wise and scheme wise are just swiss cheese.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Ohio State winning but not looking too good so far.

With three guys on o-line making their first start, one of which is a center where every snap is an adventure, I'd say they look pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sold on Fields as a passer, hes winning with his legs but I just don't see taking him at 2. I would keep sam with a real coach and a haul of picks if we can't get Trevor.

  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

Not sold on Fields as a passer, hes winning with his legs but I just don't see taking him at 2. I would keep sam with a real coach and a haul of picks if we can't get Trevor.

Sam is trash with or without a good coach IMO. The amount of time it is going to take to completely overhaul his footwork and 5 years worth of bad habits is insane. 
 

havent even mentioned the mental side of it yet. He’ll need a whole factory reset. I’ll take a prospect with a fresh canvas.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, you just see the Ohio State DT tip the ball to himself and get a pick six?. MacCagnan would probably pick him number 1 overall in 2021 and bypass Lawrence and Fields like the idiot did picking Adams over Mahoomes.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow great to see Rondale Moore make his 2020 return. Just seen he has 8 first half receptions and never knew he returned to Football last weekend; one of my top 3 WR prospects with our Seattle pick (2021's WR class is as deep and as elite as both 2014/2020). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else think the picture sucks in the OSU game? All the other channels look normal to me, but the OSU game looks like 1997 tv to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ACC is my favorite Conference as an FSU fan and we've got 3 awesome teams in Clemson, Notre Dame and Miami (with UNC as a top 25 team as well) but the SEC is just second to none; Auburn looking to upset Texas A&M (about to switch from Ohio State to ESPN and catch the SEC slugfest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The ACC is my favorite Conference as an FSU fan and we've got 3 awesome teams in Clemson, Notre Dame and Miami (with UNC as a top 25 team as well) but the SEC is just second to none; Auburn looking to upset Texas A&M (about to switch from Ohio State to ESPN and catch the SEC slugfest. 

Not to mention unc, very exciting team to watch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Not to mention unc, very exciting team to watch.

I mentioned them (in parentheses) but yes their offense is young and it's explosive and when their offense is clicking it's as dynamic and dangerous as any offense within the Country. 

This is the year where the ACC can compete with the SEC pound for pound and team for team. 

Clemson vs. Alabama (National Championship Game). 

Notre Dame vs. Florida (potential playoff game). 

Miami vs. Georgia (battle of the South). 

UNC vs. Texas A&M. 

NC State vs. Aurburn

FSU vs Vanderbilt (stinkfest lol).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MSU getting crushed by ohio state

Loses to Rutgers

Crushed by Iowa and Indiana

Beats Michigan who was laughably ranked at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...