College game day Dec. 5th

Beerfish

9 hours ago, Lith said:

Saban gonna try to put up 100 on Orgeron?  45-14 in the 2nd quarter.  Devonta Smith with 200+ and 3 TDs in less than a half.  Would love to get Smith with Seattle's pick.

I've been saying that for months. Then cut Crowder, use his 10 million to subsidize an edge rusher contract, Judon? 

10 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I can't be the only one enjoying the fact that Lawrence is not playinging well after many people just demolished Fields a few weeks ago.  As if Lawrence never has these games.

JN is crazy hype. very little football acumen. remember this joint annointed  sam a fqb top ten qb lock for 15 yrs? whos floor was philip rivers production?

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Trevor Lawrence is not LeBron

Every win is a good thing a step towards a winning culture. Every loss, the opposite. This idea that 0 and 16 is a step forward is mass delusion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

You’re saying a win today against the raiders is a step towards a winning culture??

• Haha 1

It's better than the alternative losing forever and expecting Trevor to arrive and flip the switch

I'll say it again every win is good, every loss is bad it's just that simple. 1.1 in the NFL draft is not 1.1 in the NBA draft.

As for Trevor himself he's not going 1 overall due to his ability to run. 12 for 22 for 195 is garbage in the acc.

You’re saying a win today against the raiders is a step towards a winning culture??

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bitonti said:

It's better than the alternative losing forever and expecting Trevor to arrive and flip the switch

I'll say it again every win is good, every loss is bad it's just that simple. 1.1 in the NFL draft is not 1.1 in the NBA draft.

As for Trevor himself he's not going 1 overall due to his ability to run. 12 for 22 for 195 is garbage in the acc.

Please explain how last year’s 6-2 finish was good for the franchise. Beyond falling fall enough in the draft to get Becton I don’t see how those wins did anything for the Jets in 2020.

And I agree with you about Trevor. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

Please explain how last year’s 6-2 finish was good for the franchise. Beyond falling fall enough in the draft to get Becton I don’t see how those wins did anything for the Jets in 2020.

And I agree with you about Trevor. 

that's my point exactly they could have been top 5, taken Becton and it's the same thing. The draft is about making good picks not picking as high as possible. The Giants took Andrew Thomas top 5 instead. 

as for the 6-2, first off it was a cakewalk schedule at the end and the Bills even benched their starters week 17. Why people choose to say 6-2 it's slicing and dicing. the 2019 Jets were 7-9 let's just call it that way. 

the team didn't build on the 7-9 or add to the roster they systematically dismantled and gutted the roster, trading all assets, in some sort of attempt to get Gase out of the building maybe? It's bigger than Adams guys like McClendon got traded, real glue guys. 

if we rewind to that point and instead of set everything on fire: 

Resign Robby, placate 33, trade Darnold before he was worthless, CJ doesn't opt out etc it might have been a different season. 

saying they went 6-2 and now they are winless is glossing over everything that happened in the last 12 months for JD to sabotage this roster 

the question is did he do it on purpose or is he just terrible is still out to jury. we hope he's playing 4d chess while everyone else is playing checkers 

the flip side is anyone who has talent can tweet their way off the team